What's new

CO Bigelow at Bath and Body Works?

I called one more store manager in Jersey City, NJ. She told me that she has not heard anything about the C.O. Bigelow Shaving cream no longer being shipped to brick and mortar Bath and Body Works stores. She said that the C.O. Bigelow Shaving Cream is one of her stores most popular items, and that she would raise hell with corporate if they stopped shipping it to her. She also said that they are expecting a new shipment of the 5.0 oz cream later this week, and that they have been receiving weekly shipments of it for as long as she could remember.

I also received a second response to my follow-up e-mail to corporate. I believe that the "corporate dept.", to which Lauren forward my e-mail is the same "Customer/Store Relations Dept", which I contacted via phone this morning. Regardless, IF they respond to my e-mail, it will be intersting to see if the information, which they provide, matches up with what their rep told me on the phone this morning (namely that the 1.7 oz is no longer being ordered by Bath and Body Works, but that the 5.0 oz cream will continue to be ordered and stocked for the foreseeable future). I will keep ya'll updated.

I made two trips to our mall the week before Christmas:w00t: and loaded up on both sizes. The coupon codes stacked with the "Buy Two, Get One Free" was basically buy two and get four, so I stocked up. I will say I was the only man in the store (Illinois), and there were four registers running with at least five women in each line. They had both sizes, so I also picked up three of the 1.7oz. tubes.

Hearing that the last shipment of the small tubes was in 2008 or 2009, I wonder just how old the cream in these small tubes is. I haven't opened one of my small ones, but I assume they will still keep. They certainly have enough preservatives. Hopefully all four flavors of parabens they have in there are doing their job.

Top Bottom