What's new

New Chubby 3 opinions?

Considering to let a Chubby 3 into my life, but the B&B review on the brush seems to be written exclusively about the pre-Vulfix version. That one isn't available to me.

Tell me how you feel about your NEW Chubby 3. The Super variety is the one I can most easily get, but feel free to join in if you have a Best one instead.

I'd like to know how it fares with soaps especially.

(I'm aware of the supremacy of the Chubby 2 Best, I'd just like a gigantic and dense brush at this time)

I just bought a Chubby 2 in Super 3 band a few weeks ago and love it. I just previous to that bought a Duke 3 in Best. You might want to consider a Chubby 2 in best because that Best grade hair that Simpson has right now is outstanding.

Considering to let a Chubby 3 into my life, but the B&B review on the brush seems to be written exclusively about the pre-Vulfix version. That one isn't available to me.

Tell me how you feel about your NEW Chubby 3. The Super variety is the one I can most easily get, but feel free to join in if you have a Best one instead.

I'd like to know how it fares with soaps especially.

(I'm aware of the supremacy of the Chubby 2 Best, I'd just like a gigantic and dense brush at this time)

Gigantic and dense = CH3 Super 3-band :thumbup1:

Gigantic and dense = CH3 Super 3-band :thumbup1:

Or a Rooney Heritage 3 band, Or a Shavemac D01 3 band (24mm+).

Really, any high quality 3 band at a large size will be very dense (Not counting Vulfix and Kent I assume). If they aren't, then they'd be floppy. I've tried all three (Rooney, Shavemac, Simpson), and found that without having them both on my counter and alternating back and forth between them in a single use, I couldn't even tell a difference. For me, all that dense, big 3 band runs together. I'd buy based on style and cost. For that I think Shavemac wins.

Or a Rooney Heritage 3 band, Or a Shavemac D01 3 band (24mm+).

Really, any high quality 3 band at a large size will be very dense (Not counting Vulfix and Kent I assume). If they aren't, then they'd be floppy. I've tried all three (Rooney, Shavemac, Simpson), and found that without having them both on my counter and alternating back and forth between them in a single use, I couldn't even tell a difference. For me, all that dense, big 3 band runs together. I'd buy based on style and cost. For that I think Shavemac wins.

I find them significantly different. At the very least, the CH3 is a whole lot bigger on your face than the same diameter XL, for example.

or a rooney heritage 3 band, or a shavemac d01 3 band (24mm+).

Really, any high quality 3 band at a large size will be very dense (not counting vulfix and kent i assume). If they aren't, then they'd be floppy. I've tried all three (rooney, shavemac, simpson), and found that without having them both on my counter and alternating back and forth between them in a single use, i couldn't even tell a difference. For me, all that dense, big 3 band runs together. I'd buy based on style and cost. For that i think shavemac wins.

+1

Top Bottom