I bought some brushes today, and I'd like to restore them to their former glory.
The first is an Ever-Ready 150. Red bottom, cream top.
The second is an Ever-Ready 1500 in what I assume is Lucite. Clear, with black at the top.
The third is a Blenzo in butterscotch.
So here are my questions:
- how difficult is it to restore these?
- should I try to find a knot that approximates the size of the original knot - not just diameter but also height?
- is there anything I should be particularly careful about?
- some look like they have no "bloom" whatsoever. What would cause this?
- EDIT: and the last question: which should I do first? i.e. which is the "least valuable" of these and there will be no mourning of its loss?