What's new

SCS Sandalwood Sale / EDT Closeout

One four piece set includes: one large five ounce Sandalwood Eau De Toilette, a $15.00 value by itself; one two-ounce Sandalwood Aftershave (contains alcohol so not recommended for 'sensitive ' skin), one full-size 3" Sandalwood soap cake, and one full-size Sandalwood bath bar.

Purchased individually would be $28.00. The price for this 4 piece set, "including shipping" is $22.00. Shipping will be via Parcel Post so please allow ten business days from the day of shipment for delivery, ground is slow. I am sorry to say I cannot ship this package out of the Continental US.

This set cannot be combined with any other order or with product substitutions. It is not on my website and quantities are limited.

If you would like to purchase this Sandalwood set, email or PM me with the Paypal 'email address' you would like the invoice to be sent to. You will be invoiced a total of $22.00. Please verify your address is correct with payment. Paypal is the only way of making payment to SCS. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Any refund requests will be reimbursed at cost less shipping and associated PayPal processing fee.

Please allow three business days from the order date (processed Monday thru Friday, normal business hours) to receive your shipping notification by email.

I will be spending tomorrow, Mother's Day, with my children and grandchildren. Best Wishes to all for a great weekend!!
Sue

(Outstanding orders for Sandalwood EDT will be filled. If you wish to change an outstanding Sandalwood order, please email me.)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Great deal ... but I hate those cross-border shopping issues!! I blame the border, not Sue!!

But ... "closeout"?? Is that just the EDT, or all your sandalwood? I love the sandalwood shave soap ... please tell me I'll be able to by a refill cake in the future when my present one wears out ... !! :crying:

Just the sandalwood EDT. I will still have soaps in sandalwood and maybe S/C down the road.
Sue

My box just arrived today, and holy cow, Sue, that's a big bottle of EDT. It'll last me for years. :biggrin: It's a nice light scent - reminds me a bit of the drydown of Floris Santal but with a little less going on in the background, which makes it GREAT for daytime use.

EJ, The bottle contains five ounces. I think because it is so tall it appears to contain more.
Sue

Just the sandalwood EDT. I will still have soaps in sandalwood and maybe S/C down the road.

Why close-out the Sandalwood EDT? I don't understand. It's got a terrific smell: at first, after a while, and throughout the drydown and subsequent hours. In fact, I used your Sandalwood shaving soap, ASB, and EDT the other day, then went to the gym, where I sweated for 90-minutes on an elliptical trainer, almost continuously wiping my face and neck. Would you believe that the smell was still there, after the workout? Your Sandalwood EDT has got to be the Timex of EDTs, or my name isn't John Cameron Swayze.

EJ, The bottle contains five ounces. I think because it is so tall it appears to contain more.
Sue

Oh, I saw that. I guess I'm not used to seeing bottles much over 3 oz. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I was marveling at the incredible value for such a nice scent. :biggrin:

I may have to get a small atomizer to take on the road with me.

This is a great value. If I wasn't up to my ears in sandalwood, including Sue's wonderful Sandalwood EDT, I'd be all over it.

Jordan

Man, I got my sandlewood set today. It smells great. It'll make a great summer scent. It is a light scent and not over powering at all. Sue is giving a fantastic deal with this. The EDT will last a long time on its own, plus it is in a cool bottle.

Sue what can I say? Thanks,

Man, I got my sandlewood set today. It smells great. It'll make a great summer scent. It is a light scent and not over powering at all. Sue is giving a fantastic deal with this. The EDT will last a long time on its own, plus it is in a cool bottle.

Sue what can I say? Thanks,

+1 I did the complete Sandalwood thing today and it is a great deal. Sue, I don't know why you are closing out any of these!

God Bless

Jay

+1 I did the complete Sandalwood thing today and it is a great deal. Sue, I don't know why you are closing out any of these!

God Bless

Jay

+2, I also picked up the set from Sue, I already had a 3oz bottle but figured I better stock up. I really like this sandalwood edt, sad to see it go.

Thanks Sue for the Fantastic deal on your great products.

Neale

I ordered this set from Sue the other day, after reading so many positive posts regarding her Sandalwood cologne. While I wasn't looking for a 4-piece set, her closeout offer was too good to pass up.

I, too wonder why she would discontinue such a popular product. However, seeing how Floris recently discontinued their Sandalwood colonge, I can't help but wonder if the sandalwood oils are becoming too costly. I recently visited a local natural foods store, and I was astounded when I saw the price of sandalwood essential oil!

-Pete

Thank you all for your kindness and compliments. I have six sets remaining and then SCS will no longer carry Sandalwood except for shave soap cakes and possibly a creme in the future.
Sue

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Just received mine today. First time I got to sample the Sandalwood fragrance and its great. Thanks again Sue. As usual everything was perfect. Snap these up boys, its a great deal.

All sets are now sold. Thank you Gentlemen! I hope you are enjoying them. Sue

All sets are now sold. Thank you Gentlemen! I hope you are enjoying them. Sue

+3

Your products are my first experience with Sandalwood, and I'm really enjoying them; it's a nice touch, going from your Sandalwood soap in the shower, to your Sandalwood shaving soap, and finishing-up with your Sandalwood EDT.

Can we expect a variety of Sandalwood & Savory Rose products in the not-too-distant future? :wink:

Yes, I still have Sandalwood/Savory Rose on my 'to do' list along with a few other new items but I'm so far behind, I'm ahead. Serves me right for getting sick a few weeks ago. :)
Sue

Top Bottom