What's new

I have a gift certificate for Amazon. Give me ideas.

I have recently succumbed to ASAD so if it were in my hands I would look for some more aftershaves. Dominica Bay Rum with Lime has moved to the top of the list and may be hard to beat.

I have recently succumbed to ASAD so if it were in my hands I would look for some more aftershaves. Dominica Bay Rum with Lime has moved to the top of the list and may be hard to beat.

I just counted the number of aftershaves I have. I think I have enough... though I would like Marlborough... :001_tt1:

Get the new VDH set with deluxe scented soap, apothecary mug, badger brush and brush+razor stand!!!

That was going to be my recomendation... I've been looking for an inexpensive black apothecary mug since I started wet shaving and $36 for the EJ was just way too much. The VDH kit looks like it will be a winner and a good excuse to get a travel badger as well.

That was going to be my recomendation... I've been looking for an inexpensive black apothecary mug since I started wet shaving and $36 for the EJ was just way too much. The VDH kit looks like it will be a winner and a good excuse to get a travel badger as well.

+2

This new VDH kit, and 3 additional pucks of the soap are on my wish list, and will be ordered next paycheck. :thumbup:

If it is as good of quality as it appears to be, it will be an awesome one stop shopping kind of thing for newbies!!

Buy that kit + C.O. Bigelow Shaving Cream + Razor + Blades, and be good to go as a newbie to wet shaving!!

Whenever I have a gift certificate I make sure to buy something I would never buy because of the cost, like its a big suckin coupon.

With a $75 gift card a Simpsons 55 is only $25 :biggrin:

Step 1. Make a list of things you NEED
Step 2. Make a list of things you WANT
Step 3. Throw away the list of things you need. You are going to buy that stuff anyway.
Step 4. Buy what you want :devil:

I agree with the idea of buying something big with it .... something you'd have a hard time buying on your own.

Personally, I'd love to try a slant or an open comb razor. For $75 you could just about buy a nice one of each.

Top Bottom