What's new

Aftershave techniques?

OK...we talk about what kinds of aftershave we like, but what is everyone's balm aftershave application technique?

Do you rub the balm in, tap it against the skin, a mixture?

I think by virtue of being a balm rubbing it in is kind of necessay. I'm not sure how you'd slap it on. I put a dab on my finger and dollop it on each cheek and the center of my neck, then rub it all in.

I don't use balm too often...I typically use splash A/S. As for technique, that depends on the amount of burn I get from the particular A/S I'm using. If I want to lessen the burn, I massage it in while my face is still wet from my cold rinse. Typically I just splash and slap!:laugh:

I face towards the East, and as the dawn's first rays climb over the snow capped mountains in the distance, I simultaneously apply my AS of choice as the 1812 overture reaches it's crecendo on my 1000w shave den soundsytem, and the sound of the cannon's reports harmonize and drown out the banging on the bathroom door from my wife, wondering "just what in the hell is going on in there?!". My eyes close, and the alcohol burn envelops me, lifting me like a pheonix from the ashes of stubble to the renewal of a fresh BBS day!

I face towards the East, and as the dawn's first rays climb over the snow capped mountains in the distance, I simultaneously apply my AS of choice as the 1812 overture reaches it's crecendo on my 1000w shave den soundsytem, and the sound of the cannon's reports harmonize and drown out the banging on the bathroom door from my wife, wondering "just what in the hell is going on in there?!". My eyes close, and the alcohol burn envelops me, lifting me like a pheonix from the ashes of stubble to the renewal of a fresh BBS day!

:out: craaaazyyyyy

i face towards the east, and as the dawn's first rays climb over the snow capped mountains in the distance, i simultaneously apply my as of choice as the 1812 overture reaches it's crecendo on my 1000w shave den soundsytem, and the sound of the cannon's reports harmonize and drown out the banging on the bathroom door from my wife, wondering "just what in the hell is going on in there?!". My eyes close, and the alcohol burn envelops me, lifting me like a pheonix from the ashes of stubble to the renewal of a fresh bbs day!

+1

+1000!!! That was probably the best aftershave technique explanation I've ever heard!! Bravo.

This is EXACTLY what I do, except I play Led Zeppelin's Kashmir. I think we both probably get the same effect, though.

My technique is similar
proxy.php

This is EXACTLY what I do, except I play Led Zeppelin's Kashmir. I think we both probably get the same effect, though.

Close!

However, if you combine the 1812 overture with a fine Bay Rum, the results can be.....well.....spectacular!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo48YpNOesQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom