What's new

Voskhod!

So I got a sample of the Russian blades Voskhod and Ladas razor blades from russianrazor.com.

I have been using Medical Prep Personnas that I got in a trade recently and really like them, then I tried the Voskhod this morning and :w00t: I am officially a convert from the Medicals, well actually I will trade off between the two. I got the same, darest I say better shave from the Voskhod.

I ought some Voskhods from Brita in Lativia a couple of months ago. Then I bought 100 from russianrazor.

After 3 months I'm sold. I just like them. Very good. Da!!:001_tt1:

After about 25 of them, I have to say I like them. They are sharp, smooth, and work well in my Old Type. I normally get about 4-5 shaves per blade and I am still presentable 12 hours later.

They aren't my favorite blade, but they aren't too far off either. For the price they are hard to beat.

I find the teflon wears off the Voskhod blades quickly for me and I get my normal two shaves. I am one pack into the 100 I bought and still find them to be an excellent value. I have used one Ladas and found it to be exceptionally sharp for the price.

Good hoarding stock for the shavepocalypse.

Be seeing you.

Yea, it really does not matter what blade it is I only get two shaves out of them, and alas thus true with the Voskhod. It does not make it any less of a good blade and at the price you cant beat them IMHO.

I am sure I am not the only one who likes them the site that sells them is sold out.

I do have to say - the first and only Voskhod I tried gave me about six shaves, more than average. The last shave was OK. All of this was in a NEW head.

I have a bunch of other blades in razors to "use up" but I'm looking forward to the next blade to see if they are all this consistent.

Top Bottom