What's new

Razor Rock Shave Cream

I was wondering why I don't here razor rock shave cream mentioned.

I have a tub and actually like it, does not not get any love here?

I love that stuff. practically lathers its self. :thumbup:
that will be one of the few that I will purchase again when ever I run out.

I just got a tub of it about two weeks ago. I love the scent, smells like marachino cherries to me. Super easy to lather as well based on the 3-4 times I have used it. My face feels a little burned/dry after I use it but that could just be time of year and weather.

I was wondering why I don't here razor rock shave cream mentioned.

I have a tub and actually like it, does not not get any love here?

How bout you post a review in the review section and maybe people will look into it and buy some just to see. Reviews are a good thing.:thumbup1:

For the money it's very hard to find fault with it. Initially when I received it I was quite worried because it had a layer of what looked like oil on top. I think this was due to the cold temperatures endured in transit(pretty cold here in winter) causing some separation. I left it alone for two days and all the oil was absorbed back into the cream without any need for mixing. It lathers very easily and is very slick. Really about the only complaint I have with it is, I keep having to resist the urge to have a taste. It smells like it would taste so good. :tongue_sm

Last edited:
How bout you post a review in the review section and maybe people will look into it and buy some just to see. Reviews are a good thing.:thumbup1:

I will probably do a review once I've used it for awhile. Nothing worse then a review from a 1 time user :huh:

That stuff is great (It's actually called RazoRock, not Razor Rock).

BUt either way, it is awesome. And, for $5, it's the best, most economical shaving cream.

Great stuff, relatively new to market...that's probably why you haven't heard much - still a secret!

this whole discussion threw my rotation schedule off. I had to use it this morning. :lol:

Just kidding I don't have a rotation schedule. great stuff though :thumbup:

Paging. My Italian. Coombadi cheech from Toronto to come in here and educate the hive. Ohhh Joseph. Were can you be beside filling orders and emptying dirty papmpers? Lol

I've had a tub of this for months and haven't tried it, until I read this thread. I shaved with it tonight, and it's GOOD! Quick and easy to lather, super slick and the scent is okay..the "cherry" might a bit much, but still nice.

The only real detractor for me,is the tub. If you get ANY of this lather on your fingers, it's almost impossible to hold this tub, lol, and the lid pries off intead of screws off. A small price to pay though IMO. If you haven't tried this...give it a shot, it's priced right ;)

are we talking about RazoRock? if so, i LOVE it. i got a tub from joseph @ italianbarber and it's awesome. for $5 (cdn) you can't go wrong.

it smells great, makes great lather and is cheap. what more could you want from a soap.

with regards to the lid, yes it's not the best. after my 1st shave with it, i transfered the contents to a screw top container

Last edited:
Certainly is some great stuff. And while I agree that the container leaves a bit to be desired, I'll deal with given the price. Besides, I can't imagine any of us not having an empty TOBS container or something like that to transfer it into.

Great lather, smooth shave and unbeatable price for the quality. Unfortunately, they is something in it that stings/burns my face. Not a problem, the Italian Barber also has the best prices on Cella!

Jeff

Top Bottom