What's new

Do creams have an expiration date?

I've seen guys buy 50 year old pucks of soap on here, but does the same ring true for shave creams? I'm certain that I have enough cream to last several years and am currently working with Matthew at QCS on a few custom scents to add to the garrison, so therein lies the question, will I be able to enjoy them for years to come or will I end up with useless chunks of dried up creams?

Ready, Set, Discuss!

Creams generally have a 12 month life once opened, but I'm sure they can last 2 to maybe 3 times that. I have a tub of T&H Trafalgar, Grafton, and 1805 that are about 2 years old but they still work like the day I got them.

Ive got a couple tubes of Godrej cream that had "best if used by" dates on the boxes they came in. I'm not sure if they're referring to the scent or the performance though :confused1

Ive got a couple tubes of Godrej cream that had "best if used by" dates on the boxes they came in. I'm not sure if they're referring to the scent or the performance though :confused1

I actually think that some of the dates are to make you hurry up and use the cream so you have to buy more, but I could be wrong.

Top Bottom