What's new

My New Razor Rack

Made this yesterday, it cost me a total of about $12. It holds 19 razors.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Excellent idea for a rack! I think that I'm going to try and craft something along those lines as well.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Looks awesome, like a much larger version of something I had envisioned but mine had a drawer for blades... and was more of a cabinet... and never existed. Yours is WAY better :lol:

Oh, I like it! Very nice. It's a great way to display uncased razors, which I have many. Hmm, about 19, in fact! haha! I may be fixing up something like that. Thanks for the inspiration!

-Todd

I'll be moving soon into an apartment with a TINY sink/mirror area (I live in Japan and will be taking advantage of the old, but clean and free university housing offered by my next employer). I am wracking my brain trying to design a way to hold a few razors that takes up VERY little space. These posts inspire me. And I'll certainly be posting pics of what I come up with.

I'll be moving soon into an apartment with a TINY sink/mirror area (I live in Japan and will be taking advantage of the old, but clean and free university housing offered by my next employer). I am wracking my brain trying to design a way to hold a few razors that takes up VERY little space. These posts inspire me. And I'll certainly be posting pics of what I come up with.

Maybe you can find some Japanese Gillette variants and report on them! After all, Gillette was known the world over...hopefully in Japan too.

Looking forward to seeing your ideas for your razor rack. I also have a very small space in my one bathroom which I share with my wife and three kids!

Top Bottom