What's new

Help finding liquid glycerin

I have a Wal-mart, CVS, Walgreens around me.
I went to both Walgreens and CVS to find some glycerin, both places looked at me like I had a 3rd eye:cursing:
Each place was " I have never heard of that" What is it used for??

Needless I was getting pissed.. Can anyone help me find it in a store?? What is usally next to or something like that.... I going from lotion isle to laxitive isle... then to just walking out in range...:glare:

I guess I need a map:blink:

Thanks,
Jeff

wallgreens- check the first aid section, not the laxative isle they will try and send you there it will be like 6 dollars

If you have RIte Aide its in the skin care aisle (around the burn, sting first aid stuff). Pretty unassuming bottle so you have to look for it. Probably the same aisle in other stores, but have not seen it in Walmarts.

I asked the pharmacist at Walmart where the glycerin was, he asked me "liquid or suppository"?

I bet the liquid would have been easier to use

ken

The liquid stuff @ Walmart is in the isle across from the "largely useless shaving" aisle. Literally line up with the razors, turn around and it's on the bottom shelf right near the witch hazel if I recall correctly. About two and a half bucks for a bottle that'll last me eternity at current usage levels.

I just bought some at Shoppers Drugmart in Canada in the first aid section. It is with the rubbing alcohol and witch hazel. You should find it at a similar store.

You can also try any place that sells cake decorating supplies, as it us sometimes used in frostings to help with consistency of colors.

Found it on my 2nd trip around town looking for it.. CVS had it right next to vitamin E. 4.99$. Thanks for all the help!!! I guess sometimes we know more than the people working the store....

Top Bottom