What's new

What's in MY pocket?

I'll post pics of all the junk I carry around on a daily basis. My wife gives me a hard time about it. It's like a running joke around our house. When I get ready to get in the shower or go to bed in the evenings, it reminds me of an old Schwarzenegger movie scene where he keeps taking out guns and knives and stacking them on a desk. If I remember correctly, it was in Last Action Hero. Nice pic, by the way, rickboone1.:thumbup1:

Keys in left front. Lighter, knife and voltmeter adapters in my right front. access card for work in my left rear. Wallet in right rear. Phone in leg pocket.

Every day! no exception.

At home: Iphone, wallet

At Work: iphone, Gerber Multitool, Maglite, SS Spyderco Delica or a Swiss Army Knife, Chap Stick and a Fisher Space Pen.

That seems like quite a load to be hauling around with you all day every day. I stick to the basics, keys right front, phone left front, wallet back right and that's it. I even do a 1-2-3 count and tap each pocket before walking out the door.

That seems like quite a load to be hauling around with you all day every day. I stick to the basics, keys right front, phone left front, wallet back right and that's it. I even do a 1-2-3 count and tap each pocket before walking out the door.

I know what you mean about the triple tap. All of my doors at work, even inside the building, are locked using my electronic id card for access. I don't go through a door without checking my back pocket.

Okay I'll play. Here's the contents of my pocket.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides my wallet, this is all I would usually carry. I don't like things in my pockets, I don't keep change in there either. My Blackberry goes on my belt, keys in my jacket, pen in my shirt pocket. The minute I get home I take all my accessories off - watch, wallet, jewelry, belt shoes, etc.

proxy.php

I carry lots of things on my belt. my pockets have a 38, ammo, pocket knife pepper spray. Billfold goes in the back. Pens in my shirt pocket.

Wallet, and cellphone. Keys go on carabiner hooked on belt loop. Used to carry pocketknife, but kept losing those. Very minimalist... No Belt..

I even do a 1-2-3 count and tap each pocket before walking out the door.

I do that exact same thing!
Front right: cell Phone (nothing else ever goes front right)
Front left: keys/any other random little things
Back right: wallet
Back left: any loose sheet of paper/handout i got in school and haven't put in my backpack yet

Besides my wallet, this is all I would usually carry. I don't like things in my pockets, I don't keep change in there either. My Blackberry goes on my belt, keys in my jacket, pen in my shirt pocket. The minute I get home I take all my accessories off - watch, wallet, jewelry, belt shoes, etc.

proxy.php

Wallet, non shooting hand side...

Wow, you guys carry a lot of stuff.
I carry my wallet and work keys.
Sometimes my Ipod.
I used to carry a kinife to open boxed and stuff at work.

Top Bottom