What's new

Baby badgers rescued from flood

Both my Wife & I are avid animal lovers. We have bred, trained and continue to train in obediance, rally and companion with both Rottys and Bostons. Seeing these little critters as babes kind of tugs on the heart-string, but I don't reckon badgers are endangered and everything has a way of balancing in nature. In other words I am not going to throw away nor feel guilty about my shaving brushes! If I were to do that I'd be a hypocrite for wearing leather shoes, carrying a leather wallet and eating any flesh.

*melts*
:001_wub:

I love the cows in the field near me too and give them names but yes I wear leather and eat beef. So I won't be feeling guilty about my brushes no matter how adorable I think these little guys are.

It's not just badgers and other furry animals.
Some day we shall all die and our bodily fluids will be flushed out and return to the earth where they will be eaten and drank by insects which will in turn be eaten by some animal somewhere and round and round we go.
It's all just a big ole circle :thumbup1:
The bottled water you drink or the water we shave in was the bodily fluids of men, women and baby badgers that lived 60 years ago and someday someone will bathe with, shave or drink u! :biggrin1:
Wp

Both my Wife & I are avid animal lovers. We have bred, trained and continue to train in obediance, rally and companion with both Rottys and Bostons. Seeing these little critters as babes kind of tugs on the heart-string, but I don't reckon badgers are endangered and everything has a way of balancing in nature. In other words I am not going to throw away nor feel guilty about my shaving brushes! If I were to do that I'd be a hypocrite for wearing leather shoes, carrying a leather wallet and eating any flesh.

I was just joking :tongue_sm

99% of baby animals are cute, no matter how delicious or useful their death is... baby pigs are adorable but that can't stop me from eating bbq no sir NEVER. mmm bbq

How funny would it be to photo shop the pic of the babies on the scale opposite the weights. Take a large and weescot badge hair brush and put them in place of the weights.

I crack myself up! :lol:

I have read that the Brits are absolutely crazy about their remaining badgers.

The pictures are great. Cute babies. I can only think that this is the only time a human has any chance of touching one of these creatures without losing a hand.

I have read that the Brits are absolutely crazy about their remaining badgers.

The pictures are great. Cute babies. I can only think that this is the only time a human has any chance of touching one of these creatures without losing a hand.

Yes. They will definitely think that you are a part of their food chain!

Top Bottom