What's new

Blade Identity Info Required

Today while browsing an ethnic market I came upon these blades and was wondering if someone could tell me if they know anything about them. I have tried the Nacet's from the former Czechoslovakia and the later Nacet's from the Russian St. Pete plant. I have never heard of the Nacet being produced in China. Are these blades legit or sometype of fakes?

The next blade is a 5pk of Lion SS's. The only mention that I found about them was a google search of "Lion blade" from South Africa. Has anyone used this blade and what is your impression of them? I looked at the cardboard insert and on the back of it is a website which does not seem to work.

www.yunusditic.com and a TSEK logo.. That's about it. Each pack was $1 CDN no tax.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Today while browsing an ethnic market I came upon these blades and was wondering if someone could tell me if they know anything about them. I have tried the Nacet's from the former Czechoslovakia and the later Nacet's from the Russian St. Pete plant. I have never heard of the Nacet being produced in China. Are these blades legit or sometype of fakes?

The Nacets are legit. Gillette moved a lot of their production out of the St Pete plant (PPI).

Be seeing you.

The Nacets are legit. Gillette moved a lot of their production out of the St Pete plant (PPI).

Be seeing you.

Thanks for the heads up.. Lately you keep hearing about fake Iridiums, Derby's and Lords popping up everywhere. It's kinda hard to keep up. The Lion blade in the photo above I thought were from South Africa. However, I found an older thread that says that this blade might be of Turkish origin perhaps a discontinued sibling of Derby, and Bluebird.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=163803

It has been revealed to me that the Lion blades in the above picture are produced by ASR for the African DE market. It is said to be identical to the famous Red IP's. Thanks iamdarkangel2005 for the info it is greatly appreciated..

Last edited:
Top Bottom