What's new

Change in temp, change in soap?

The temperature has seemed to drastically change overnight, it's now much warmer where I reside. I think it may be time to upgrade. I absolutely love the setup that I'm currently using, but I'm afraid my products will begin to feel too hot and heavy, as the temperature continues to rise. I hear Proraso is great stuff, and has a wonderful cooling affect. I plan to pick up a tube of the cream and aftershave splash pretty soon. But as for soaps...

What are your some of your favorite warm weather soaps/setups B&B brethren? I'm sure there are a ton of great products out there, just being fairly new to wetshaving, I don't know what any of them are. What is good to use for warm weather? Cooling, refreshing, or something that just feels like summer? I'm also in search of a nice, cooling ASB as well...but I'll probably ask that in another thread.

Thanking everyone in advance
:001_cool:

Great question! Never too early to start thinking about this.

I'm mostly a cream guy in the summer, esp Proraso and Godrej 'Menthol Mist', but for soap I would probably break out my D.R. Harris 'Arlington' and Ogalalla Bay Rum with Sweet Orange. :001_rolle

Cheers!
-Greg

Just finishing off the dregs of a Proraso tub now that the really hot weather is over for this summer here in Sydney. For the autumn it will be Cade and then on to the tallows for the winter when my skin tends to dry out.

DF

Last edited:
Though I've never used it, I've heard that QCS Vostok is "the coldest soap on earth!" (Or, something like that! :001_smile)

Top Bottom