What's new

My wife and BBS

I mentioned the term BBS (baby butt smooth. I'm still a newbie too!) to my wife the other day. She then asked if that meant that she could call me a butt head. I guess that means I'm doing something right! :001_tongu

LOL! Yeah trying to get the wife involved is not always easy :lol: just tell her about SWMBO and she may like that one better! :w00t:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My wife and kids just ignore me now when I talk about shaving.

I have found that the wife, kids, sisters, father, dog I meet on the street, and co-workers all ignore me when the subject turns to shaving. Oh well- I enjoy it.

My wife shares the same the same enthusiasm as all of yours. :001_rolle. What would we do without the support of our fellow brethren?:thumbup:

I mentioned the term BBS (baby butt smooth. I'm still a newbie too!) to my wife the other day. She then asked if that meant that she could call me a butt head. I guess that means I'm doing something right! :001_tongu

Sounds like you have the same problem I have... married to someone brighter and quicker than me!

Oh, well! We are stronger. But, then, women have assumed control of our culture and we can't use our strength. How did that happen? :)

Guys, let's be honest here for a second: Would you not agree that much of the appeal of this obsession is the way that SWMBO(and.. the "others") steer clear of it? Just because no man is an island doesn't mean you can't maybe have a peninsula or two!

My wife does notice a few more nicks but otherwise could not care less how I shave.

The one thing she is enjoying is that I have started back using aftershave after about 25 years of no use.

As long as you think that's what she meant that's all that matters.:001_rolle

My wife definitely appreciates that I shave every day now. And she has commented on how smooth my face is.

Top Bottom