What's new

Walking Dead thread...

Looking at the season previews and in reading, it looks like the place where Beth is at may have something similar to the evil Governor and that may be the next big battle for Rick's crew later on.

To go back and finish them off would be foolish. Not only would you be fighting the herd that you risk being cornered by but you also have an armed enemy shooting at you as well. Lets not forget that Terminus is burning. Dont want to risk being trapped in a burning building as you try to run from the herd and hide from bullets.

I believe Tyrese killed him. He kept stateing he wouldnt but then kept hitting him. Then tells Carol it looks like he could after all when she returns.

But then I'd imagine that Rick and Co. will end up running into the living Terminus crew late on in the season and have a battle with them (and they'd be holding quite the grudge).

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm not a fan of the "then" and "now" aspect. Even more so I'm not a fan of knowing anything about the dudes from Terminus past. Just stick with the present.

But then I'd imagine that Rick and Co. will end up running into the living Terminus crew late on in the season and have a battle with them (and they'd be holding quite the grudge).

Better to meet them on a level playing field than in a burning complex over run with zombies where they still have somewhat of a home field advantage. Any survivors will be low on ammo if they have any at all due to dealing with the heard. You already know their ammo was low due to them having to take stock on many rounds were fired etc. when that was being discussed at the cattle trough scene.

The ones not killed by the herd will be trying to find food, shelter, etc. The last thing they will be wanting to do is got to war. Good chance they are now outnumbered. I have read further than in the comic than where the series is so I have an idea whats coming since one preview showed the preacher and another showed the head guy from terminus. It was just a brief glimps of him with Ricks group. I may have seen it wrong but if it follows true then im right.
Granted it does not exactly follow the comic. A lot of changes in the series.

What has me wondering is the carving on all the trees that Morgan starts to follow in the end. I doubt Rick and his group stopped to do all those. I maybe wrong but they had no real reason to do so.

Last edited:
Rick has one of the most important parts of his life back....do they make the trip to DC a bigger priority, or do they stay on the run and try to find a lead on Beth?

do they stay on the run and try to find a lead on Beth?

I don't know if they will try tracking Beth, I think their path will somehow lead them to her. However, here is my personal theory, since Beth and Carol both like Daryl, they will have to kill one of them off to avoid that a way love triangle. Also, based on season previews, they showed Sgt Ford kneeling with his fists up, almost in tears saying nooooo, which makes me think they will also kill off his main squeeze Rosita, again just my speculations!

I wasn't pleased to see the Terminus folks again and that Tyrese didn't kill that one guy in the ball cap. And what secrets do you think that Father Gabriel has?

Not sure of Gabriel's secret. I initially thought he refused to provide shelter during the early days, now I think it is much worse.

So, I guess we now know exactly why Bob drank so much when he was first introduced. He's an ex-Termite.

Not sure of Gabriel's secret. I initially thought he refused to provide shelter during the early days<snip>

In the graphic novel, Gabriel wanted to conserve his food supplies so he chose to lock out his friends, neighbors and parishioners calling for him to open the church. They perished.

-Jon

In the graphic novel, Gabriel wanted to conserve his food supplies so he chose to lock out his friends, neighbors and parishioners calling for him to open the church. They perished.

-Jon

Well I was not going to say anything and spoil it for those that don't know about Gabriel. Kinda kills it for them when you do that.

In the comic it was not Bob but actually Dale. He didn't die on the farm but lasted with them and gets taken. There is also no Terminus. Just a group of people that take Dale that are cannibals. I think they created Terminus to give back story to the group that took Bob.

How about SPOILER TAGS for anyone divulging comic book info?

Then people can read or avoid at their choosing.

Like this:
I like chicken

How about SPOILER TAGS for anyone divulging comic book info?

Then people can read or avoid at their choosing.

Like this:
I like chicken

+1 lol
I hate when someone ruins something for me like that so I'm sure others feel the same. If I talk anything on here from the comic it's about something that has passed and will have no bearing on what's coming up that people have yet to watch.

I guess it's not a "deep" spoiler but now that Father Gabriel's "dark secret" is out, it may be a relief to know that he poses no threat to the gang. So does that mean all the scratches and writing outside of the Church was from Gabriel's people, not the Terminus people?

Also, not sure if I missed or mis-understood some of the speech at the Bob-B-Q, from last night but Bob being an X-Termite, is that speculation or fact?

I guess it's not a "deep" spoiler but now that Father Gabriel's "dark secret" is out, it may be a relief to know that he poses no threat to the gang. So does that mean all the scratches and writing outside of the Church was from Gabriel's people, not the Terminus people?

Also, not sure if I missed or mis-understood some of the speech at the Bob-B-Q, from last night but Bob being an X-Termite, is that speculation or fact?

That's just me guessing. They seemed to be acting really familiar with him, coupled with him (a season or two ago) saying he use to run with a really bad crew.

Yes the scratches and writing are from the church members. Not the terminus crew.

I did not catch anywhere where it made notion he was an ex-terminus member. For all we know he was part of the governors crew. Never comes out and specifies. If he use to be part of terminus then you figure something would have come up about it while he was locked in the freight car. Either that or he would have told them to avoid terminus in the first place.

Top Bottom