What's new

I need help finding lots of high resolution razor patent images. I mean lots of them.

I'm incorporating them into the design of my barber shop... if such a thing is okay to do. I still need to research that. But I want to blow them way up and use them as wall graphics. I have two or three, but they seem to be hard to come by. Anybody know a good source for these? Thanks in advance!

You are welcome! I browsed through some of the more ancient patents, the figures are absolutely gorgeous.

I'm incorporating them into the design of my barber shop... if such a thing is okay to do. I still need to research that. But I want to blow them way up and use them as wall graphics. I have two or three, but they seem to be hard to come by. Anybody know a good source for these? Thanks in advance!

The best way to do this is to print them to a transparency and project them on the wall, once there just trace with a pencil and fill in with a brush. Simple to do even for the least creative out there..

The best way to do this is to print them to a transparency and project them on the wall, once there just trace with a pencil and fill in with a brush. Simple to do even for the least creative out there..

This was actually exactly what I was thinking the OP would want to do. It will be time consuming, but worth it in the long run I think.

Does that site work as well as advertised? It looks tres cool

I haven't used it for anything too complex but yes, it works well. You can trial it for free. You can set how detailed you want to keep the image and how many colours you want used etc. But I have used it in the past just to mak a bigger image of a line drawing that I could then blow up in size.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
:w00t: how did you know that mobile ladder stands are my other secret passion?!!!

I did not, but I am quite impressed you even new what CFR 1910.29 was even in reference to. How many others do you know in CFR 1910?:lol:

Come on Dan, did you not maybe put that in your search engine.

Let me turn it on you, how about 29 CFR 1910. :lol:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
OK MODS I am losing it. I am discussing OSHA general industry standards in the General Shaving Discussion Forum.

Please put me out of my misery.:lol:

Top Bottom