What's new

cetaphil and naturals

i recently saw a face lotion with spf made by cetaphil at my local supermarket. i know the cetaphil face cleansing soap has a great reputation. I was wondering if anyone has tried this lotion as an aftershave.

also, does anyone have any recommendations for an aftershave made with natural ingredients and no parabens?

I use the Cetaphil face cleanser but have not seen or tried the new product yet. As far as aftershaves, if you search around the aftershave forum, you should find several threads that talk about this topic. Off the top of my head, I know the Gentleman's Refinery line has no parabens or anything else as such in it. I have not used any of those products and can't comment on their effectiveness though.

Dennis

Evening Kelso, The Cetaphil lotions both with and w/o spf are excellent moisturizers. They won't clog pores or otherwise encourage blemishes. If a moisturizer is what you need you can't do much better than that IMHO. But, you won't get much soothing (balm) , healing (aloe, W/H) or disinfecting (alcohol). I used to use cetaphil after applying an alcohol based splash. It worked pretty well in combination but as a stand alone aftershave I don't think it would do much. I also use the soap and think very highly of it.

Top Bottom