What's new

The Shopping Cart Waiting Game

Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed adding things to their shopping carts on certain websites even though they couldn't afford them at the time. You know, to have a whole set waiting for you whenever you get some extra spending money.

Right now my West Coast Shaving shopping cart includes:
Simpson Classic CL2 in Best
Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton College Aftershave
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap and Bowl
Sample pack of Red Personna blades

Any thoughts?

Been there....done that.

Just last night I was shopping for the best deal on Cella. Added it to three websites to see where I can get the best deal but the shipping costs stopped me in my tracks.

I don't mind paying around 5 bucks for shipping but when a shipping cost of $10.20 popped up from a well known Calif. store, I just deleted it. I'm on the east coast but forget 10 bucks for shipping. It's a shame because I really like the store but can't order from it.

Been there....done that.

Just last night I was shopping for the best deal on Cella. Added it to three websites to see where I can get the best deal but the shipping costs stopped me in my tracks.

I don't mind paying around 5 bucks for shipping but when a shipping cost of $10.20 popped up from a well known Calif. store, I just deleted it. I'm on the east coast but forget 10 bucks for shipping. It's a shame because I really like the store but can't order from it.

Italianbarber.com has flat $6.95 shipping to the US and free shipping over $60. 1kg Cella is 34.95. Add in 250g of P.160 and a tube of Proraso and you are just under $61. :w00t::w00t:

I have at least 4-5 shaving sites with items in the carts. Plus I have a big list of items bookmarked via Amazon wishlist.

... Just last night I was shopping for the best deal on Cella. Added it to three websites to see where I can get the best deal but the shipping costs stopped me in my tracks...

I've done this too, good way to compare total cost on the same items.

I can't say I keep stuff in shopping carts, but I do use wish lists. I have many, many things on the wish list :innocent:

Italianbarber.com has flat $6.95 shipping to the US and free shipping over $60. 1kg Cella is 34.95. Add in 250g of P.160 and a tube of Proraso and you are just under $61. :w00t::w00t:

You read my mind. Italian Barber was the best deal and I did actually add products to get my order to 60 bucks but then decided I really don't need the Cella yet. I just wish their $34.95 price holds for a while.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Jack:
No, if I don't have the cash...I'll have to wait.

On another note..darn Pony Express...I hope you get your packages soon.
proxy.php
Maybe you'll have better luck by carrier pigeon.
proxy.php

And I'll bet you're just drooling :drool: with anticipation.

"Between the wish and the thing lies waiting". Anonymous

Christopher
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom