Thread: The Shopping Cart Waiting Game

Default The Shopping Cart Waiting Game

Hello All,
    I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed adding things to their shopping carts on certain websites even though they couldn't afford them at the time. You know, to have a whole set waiting for you whenever you get some extra spending money.

Right now my West Coast Shaving shopping cart includes:
    Simpson Classic CL2 in Best
    Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton College Aftershave
    Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap and Bowl
    Sample pack of Red Personna blades

Any thoughts?

2. Default

Heck Im considering about selling my better winterjacket just to get more packs of DE blades
    a beard floating in mid-air

+1, i have full carts on two sites just waiting to get some spare money i can spend that SWMBO won't notice

lol

+1 I feel better now.

Haha, I'm feeling better too.

*day dreams of when he gets to hold his Simpson*

Been there....done that.

Just last night I was shopping for the best deal on Cella. Added it to three websites to see where I can get the best deal but the shipping costs stopped me in my tracks.

I don't mind paying around 5 bucks for shipping but when a shipping cost of $10.20 popped up from a well known Calif. store, I just deleted it. I'm on the east coast but forget 10 bucks for shipping. It's a shame because I really like the store but can't order from it.
    *****Bruno*****

My carts are busting from the weight!
    Pigs are an excellent source of bacon!

Steubenville and Columbus, Ohio/Pittsburgh, PA

Quote Originally Posted by bdev View Post
    Been there....done that.

Just last night I was shopping for the best deal on Cella. Added it to three websites to see where I can get the best deal but the shipping costs stopped me in my tracks.

I don't mind paying around 5 bucks for shipping but when a shipping cost of $10.20 popped up from a well known Calif. store, I just deleted it. I'm on the east coast but forget 10 bucks for shipping. It's a shame because I really like the store but can't order from it.
    Italianbarber.com has flat $6.95 shipping to the US and free shipping over $60. 1kg Cella is 34.95. Add in 250g of P.160 and a tube of Proraso and you are just under $61.

I have at least 4-5 shaving sites with items in the carts. Plus I have a big list of items bookmarked via Amazon wishlist.
    Nick - Find me on Facebook facebook.com/nDoty & Google+ http://gplus.to/nrDoty

Quote Originally Posted by bdev View Post
    ... Just last night I was shopping for the best deal on Cella. Added it to three websites to see where I can get the best deal but the shipping costs stopped me in my tracks...
    I've done this too, good way to compare total cost on the same items.

I can't say I keep stuff in shopping carts, but I do use wish lists. I have many, many things on the wish list

Quote Originally Posted by Greglam View Post
    Italianbarber.com has flat $6.95 shipping to the US and free shipping over $60. 1kg Cella is 34.95. Add in 250g of P.160 and a tube of Proraso and you are just under $61.

You read my mind. Italian Barber was the best deal and I did actually add products to get my order to 60 bucks but then decided I really don't need the Cella yet. I just wish their $34.95 price holds for a while.
    *****Bruno*****

Images

Smile

Jack:
    No, if I don't have the cash...I'll have to wait.

On another note..darn Pony Express...I hope you get your packages soon. Maybe you'll have better luck by carrier pigeon.

And I'll bet you're just drooling with anticipation.

"Between the wish and the thing lies waiting". Anonymous

Christopher
    Last edited by The Count of Merkur Cristo; 02-18-2011 at 06:05 AM.
    Chris ~ Order of Pinaud, Head & Face Latherers Club United, Alliance of Merkur, League of Extraordinary Mild Shavers, Voskhod Comrades Club, Brotherhood of the Boar, Foxhole Shavers Club & The VDH Society!