I've been reducing the shave den in anticipation of an upcoming move. This should be the final part of that reduction. All prices include shipping in CONUS. I will ship outside CONUS, just PM me for the cost.
All brushes will ship in the original box, except for the vintage, restored.
THE GREAT STRAIGHT RAZOR DEAL
SOLD - $200 will get you all the following: Descriptions of razors are from top to bottom in the first photo. All are full-hollow grinds.
1) Boker 5/8 - Blade is in excellent condition. Front tang reads "9 TE 5" and back reads "H. Boker and Co., USA". The tip of this had some damage, so I had Bob Keyes regrind and put new, clean scales on it. Razor is shave ready.
2) Perfecto 5/8 - Blade is excellent condtion. The tang is blued and front reads "Perfecto", while the back reads "Peter J. Michels, New York, Made in Germany." This blade has been restored by Ambrose and is shave ready. The handles are black acryllic with a hot pink spacer.
3) Bengall 5/8 - Good condition. Some light staining on the blade and a bit of rust around the hinge pin. Front tag reads "Bengall", while back reads "T. R. Cadmon & Sons, Sheffield, England." The hinge pin is a bit loose. I consider it shave ready, but YMMV on this one.
4) Dovo Ebony Stainless Steel 5/8 - Blade is in excellent condition. I received it shave ready from Vintageblades, and have used a 3 or 4 times. I still consider it shave ready, but YMMV on this one.
5) Wade & Butcher 6/8 - Good Condition - There is some light pitting/staining on the blade. There is also a scratch on the blade near the toe. This one was purchased from Sham over at SRP. I still consider it shave ready, but YMMV on this one.
6) SRD brown leather roll up sheath - all the razors will ship in it.
7) Ray-man pasted balsa strop