What's new

switched: prosaro white to green..HOLY COW!!

Hi gang, i was at a local store that sells proraso stuff, wanted to get another tub of the shaving soap. I still have some of the white one left and decided to try the green one and i also got the green pre-shave. I put on the pre-shave cream..OMG! my face got nice and cool. I then began shaving and still felt the cool tingle. Once finished a re-applied the preshave after and my face got nice and cool again...and i also find that this has been the most closest shave i've ever had...i really like the green stuff..
fabs

Had a Proraso shave myself tonight...green preshave, green soap, and the aftershave splash...you can never go wrong with Proraso!

The green is so cool it starts to burn. Too much menthol in there for my taste. So I prefer the white variant by far.

well i've always had good shaves with both the white and green, but i find the green was a bit better then the white and i think the pre-shave helped a bit...i must say that i kinda like the scent of the white better then the green but it's starting to rub off on me..
HOMETOWNHERO: where abouts are you in canada??

ciao
fabs

I love the green so much....By far the best soap i have ever used..and cheapest too :)....i know others like the white too but to be honest...i think it smells terrible :(

Top Bottom