What's new

Need recommendation for splash & balm

Ok i need a afteshave that smells like the body shop cream (the grey contained not the new blue crap) or similar to col conk's amond stuff. I want a soft sweet smell not a harsh spicy or alchol like smell. Any good balms and splashes out there that are subtle yet good?

You could always have someone make you a custom blend. Just send them a sample, and have them make a couple recommendations for you to try.

I have had Joanna from TheShaveDen make me a custom blend. Good stuff.

Balm wise, I used them for a while, but I just burn my face with a nice alcohol splash and get on with my day.

Balms make me feel oily, and I tend to break out when using them.

You could always have someone make you a custom blend. Just send them a sample, and have them make a couple recommendations for you to try.

I have had Joanna from TheShaveDen make me a custom blend. Good stuff.

Balm wise, I used them for a while, but I just burn my face with a nice alcohol splash and get on with my day.

Balms make me feel oily, and I tend to break out when using them.

Splashes make me too dry :( and i will break out from my skin over compensating, i need a decent balm before my body shop unscented runs out. Thinking of trying the col conk as i already love the soap but it might be too much for a balm but great for a soap.

Top Bottom