What's new

Valentines Day gifts

Gents, with Valentines Day around the corner, what have you bought or buying your wife/significant other? I have 3 gifts to buy. Buying my daughter a bracelet and lotions. I have 2 special girlfriends and will get them roses and a bottle of Chanel No. 5 for one and the other one Coco.

What about you gents?

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Mrs. Quan loves shoes, and hasn't spent any money on herself recently, so I bought her a new pair of Peep-toe pumps. I have no idea where this skill came from, (and I am a little ashamed to admit to a bunch of guys) but I am really good at picking out shoes and purses. :blush:

For my wife of 20 years and mother of my 5 boys, a bottle of Guerlain Shalimar and Guerlain Champs Elysees, roses and a very nice dinner, without the kids!!

Fellas, where's the links or pics???

I hit up http://fashionforfun.com.au for "something fun" for Mrs Westie (about as much for her as the shoes are for Mrs Quan and the teevee is for auk's SWMBO :lol:).

Unfortunately, they were out of stock and the substitute hasn't turned up yet. :mad3:

Last edited:
Flowers will be in the works, an excellent dinner out at a favorite restaurant and to top it all off, an authentic 10th Doctor Dr. Who sonic screwdriver with working light and noise and secret invisible ink pen component.

A perfect combination!

I have bought a funny card, two collections of chocolates from a Chocolaterie, a Cuddly toy (looks like a Puppy), and a table has been booked.

Sorry no flowers, jewellery or perfume.

I bought Mrs. Dustinl a ring from James Avery. She likes their stuff. And the silver isn't bad for the pocketbook.

DL

There was a watch that she wanted for Christmas that got overlooked, so I got that. Also, a copy of "Knitting for Dummies", since she already crochets and wants to get better at knitting. And just now, tickets to see Tony Bennett in April.

For Monday evening, the local theater is showing the Princess Bride with a five course themed meal and accompanying wine flights.

I bought her a Coach bag. From the sounds of her giggles and the sheer joy splashed across her face, I'd say I did good. Real good.

I got her one of these:

proxy.php

BTW HDStreetGlide can I sleep on your couch? :mad3:

I got my girlfriend a bottle of Noir Tease from Victoria's Secret along with some Ferrero Rocher chocolates and a picture frame filled with pictures of us together. We had a relaxed dinner at Panera; it was a perfect break from the studying I have to do and the paper she has to write tonight. :lol:

I gave my wife a significant chunk of cash and told her she has to spend it on stuff for herself.

She bought me new basketball shoes.

Top Bottom