What's new

"Your face is as smooth and soft as a baby's butt!"

Was at C Mac's Barber Shop in West Chester, PA. Well, it's really a Rock n Roll shrine and barber shop combined... a great place for a haircut.

The subject of wetshaving came up and the barber out of the blue stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. ""Holy #&@!#* your face is as smooth and soft as a baby's butt!"

Was she hot?

Ummmmmmm, no. But for the record, neither am I. That would be VanRyn's Barber Shop... or perhaps "The Ultimate Shave" in Glen Mills, but you would be taking a big step down in the quality of the haircut and the conversation.

Last edited:
Ummmmmmm, no. That would be VanRyn's Barber Shop... or perhaps "The Ultimate Shave" in Glen Mills, but you would be taking a big step down in the quality of the haircut and the conversation.

You could have lied in this instance. It wouldn't have hurt anything to say she was a major babe.

Was at C Mac's Barber Shop in West Chester, PA. Well, it's really a Rock n Roll shrine and barber shop combined... a great place for a haircut.

The subject of wetshaving came up and the barber out of the blue stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. ""Holy #&@!#* your face is as smooth and soft as a baby's butt!"

Is it safe to assume this was a side by side comparison?

You could have lied in this instance. It wouldn't have hurt anything to say she was a major babe.

And if she is reading these boards, you may have to find a new barbershop. :001_smile

If someone else is stroking your face, is it still "faceturbating"?

Top Bottom