What's new

How many Beers?

Have you tried?
proxy.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Without getting too lost, I think I got up to 51 in that graph...

What...

No Root Beer!

Seriously, this is going to help me branch out from the Belgians, my root beer. Although, from the look of it, I've been doing pretty well in the branching out dept. already. Yummmmm!

This is somewhere that I need to branch out in. Up to now I have really only had American lagers and American pilsners. I have tried a few more that where not to my liking, Guinness being my least favorite.

I like Yuengling a lot, and I liked Killians Irish Red. Most of the time if I am drinking with friends it's Bud Light. :001_rolle

This is somewhere that I need to branch out in. Up to now I have really only had American lagers and American pilsners. I have tried a few more that where not to my liking, Guinness being my least favorite.

I like Yuengling a lot, and I liked Killians Irish Red. Most of the time if I am drinking with friends it's Bud Light. :001_rolle

Not a beer drinker then?:lol:

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself...

Not a beer drinker then?:lol:

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself...

Works good becaue everybody has different tastes in better beers but about everybody likes(or at least can tolerate) bud light so I don't have to try and see what everybody wants and have a big list.

It looks like I have had quite a nice sampling of all different kinds excluding a few. I've probably sampled about 100 different brands. I can pretty much enjoy any beer, except IPA or some others that are loaded with hops.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I have to admit that Unibroue was there for La Fin du Monde and Blanche de Chambly... Missing La Maudite, L'Ephémère, La Quelque chose, La Terrible and my favourite, La Trois Pistoles...

Of course, this is a beer "Style" list, w/ brands listed only as example.

Luckily I have a few shops nearby that carry most of these styles.
Sadly many examples have had rough journeys.

I think I counted 72 on that chart. May have missed a few though. More important to me than the number though was that I had tried at least one beer from virtually every style up there. Beer is good.:thumbup1:

I have to admit that Unibroue was there for La Fin du Monde and Blanche de Chambly... Missing La Maudite, L'Ephémère, La Quelque chose, La Terrible and my favourite, La Trois Pistoles...

Yeah they missed a couple really good examples - Love Maudite!

I haven't searched that chart, but I can say that I've tried at least 200-250 beers up to this point in my life. It's a very conscious decision for me. When I go to the store for beer, I very rarely buy something I've already had, or if I do, I grab something new to go with it.

Top Bottom