What's new

Lighthound Keychain flashlight

I prefer Photon Keychain flashlights.

<shameless plug>
Although I am probably biased as I have a few up for trade in the BST.
</shameless plug>

Thanks,
Mike

What is better of them? I hear lighthound is brighter, yet photons come with some neat accessories. Yes, photons have the different level and strobe features but I don't find all that really necessacry to justify the cost.

They throw the little cheapies in orders periodically. I've got a several. They're fine, but you get what you pay for.

Is the photon worth that much more money? My question is because I have come across reviews stating light hound's is brighter?? Any truth?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I think a small torch is better than a "keychain". I'm never without my Fenix AAA- it's the size of a AA battery, has very useful output, and you can "candlestick" it, making it much more useful than a keychain light.

Lighthound is one of the best places I ever dealt with.

I think a small torch is better than a "keychain". I'm never without my Fenix AAA- it's the size of a AA battery, has very useful output, and you can "candlestick" it, making it much more useful than a keychain light.

Lighthound is one of the best places I ever dealt with.

I agree. I have 2 and am never without one. I've been trying to justify buying a kc light. Don't see the need for another small light such as a keychain. Thanks for your input.

Top Bottom