What's new

Beware of not shaving...

...lest a stray whisker accidentally slice your thumb in the midst of a contemplative stroke of the chin. Puts a whole new meaning into having a "wirey" beard, let me tell you.

Anyone else have an odd tragedy befall them as a result of not performing our sacred daily routine?

A whisker cut your thumb?

Sell your beard trimmings to NASA or Sandia National Labs so they can make some kind of futuristic weapon with it.

...lest a stray whisker accidentally slice your thumb in the midst of a contemplative stroke of the chin. Puts a whole new meaning into having a "wirey" beard, let me tell you.

Anyone else have an odd tragedy befall them as a result of not performing our sacred daily routine?

:confused: Was a photo supposed to accompany this post?

Hhhhmmm... a new movie? "Edward Scissorface" :lol:

Tchau,
chop-chop

So, do they have to make your blades out of triple hardened diamond steel coated with green Kryptonite?

:lol:

:rolleyes: You guys crack me up.

Rob, I considered having my face registered as an assault weapon, but reconsidered when I realized it was more like a papercut than an AK47.

A body with papercuts is no laughing matter.

I hope you're clean shaven at the appropriate times to avoid damage to the SO.

(The Great Karnac holds up the envelope and says)

"The question is... 'What do you get when you cross a porcupine with a human?'"

Top Bottom