What's new

Hello from Ontario, Canada!

Hello there everyone,
Just wanted to say a quick hello to all the fellow shave fanatics out there and hope to learn and share as much as possible with everyone on this forum....bye for now.
Shayne :001_smile

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hello
proxy.php
Sleekandsmooth form from Ontario, Canada (Yeah Baby!!!).

Anyhow, welcome to the B & B and please come up to the sun deck and 'sit-a-spell'. :thumbsup:

It sounds like you're off to a great start and yes...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and alround 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here. :thumbup:

Also, it is very wise and 'sage' advice to get a Razor Blade Sampler to see what blade is a good fit (mild, moderate & aggressive, ect...), for your face and Razor...I happen to like Feathers with my Merkur's 23C & 38C razors (among other blades), too :thumbup1:

Additionally, you may not be additted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (and are doomed perhaps :laugh:), from this shaving complusion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=71700

Please don't forget once you get time....please tell all of us about your shaving tools and a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum :001_cool:

Christopher
proxy.php

Top Bottom