What's new

Why we hunt...

Sometimes I wonder, as others do in the forums, why we all can't resist always being on the prowl for new products.

There is plain, unadulterated AD, for sure. But often there IS something better, and the only way to find it is to explore.

Convinced that I am now a dedicated single-edge shaver (I love my Gem Featherweight) I went to a local barber supply in search of SE blades.

I found Personna Med Prep DE blades for a ridiculous price. Had to try 'em.

Home Run! Grand Slam!!! Those blades in my Slim Adjustable (set at 2) are nothing short of amazing for me, best shaves I've ever had.

So...I'll stick with these for awhile...but I'm sure I'll keep looking, too.

The never ending search for something that is not out there. The grass is always greener on the other side. We are gullible.:001_smile

I guess it hits us all the same way. I also fell in love with the Personna medical prep blade - but still like to try other blades. The same with soaps and creams. I guess some of us have to keep the economy growing.

thumbs up for whoever thought this was a hunting thread. i was gunna talk about my new rifle lol

Well, even though this is the General Shaving Discussion forum, it still could have gone either way and it was in the back of my mind for a moment. :001_smile

-jim

Top Bottom