What's new

Do Irisch Moos aftershaves smell like Irisch Moos?

I've developed a thing for Irisch Moos. The smell has grown on me and I love the way my face feels after shaving with IM shave stick. Its great, but I'd like that spicy fresh scent to last a bit longer. :lol:

Can anyone tell me if the IM splash and/or balsam (balm) smell like the soap? It seems that often the aftershaves smell quite a bit different from the soap or cream. (Proraso, for example).

Also, does the balm leave your face feeling as soft and smooth as the soap does?

I'm not so into balms, and haven't tried the soap, but the splash gets heavy use in my rotation. I hadn't thought of it as "spicy fresh," more "clean forest." But it does smell good, and it feels very good too, with performance that reminds me a lot of Aqua Velva.

I'm not so into balms, and haven't tried the soap, but the splash gets heavy use in my rotation. I hadn't thought of it as "spicy fresh," more "clean forest." But it does smell good, and it feels very good too, with performance that reminds me a lot of Aqua Velva.

+1

That's the same feeling I get with it.

The scent of the AS is not 100% the same as the soap, but it is close enough to make a perfect match. One of my most used splashes. :thumbup1:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Got to bump this thread up as I was wondering the same thing today... Thanks!

I was thinking about this as well. I have the shave stick and the balsam and both smell similar. However, I am having a hard time imaging the smell of those two as an aftershave....

I really like the soap but to me the A/S products were like the soap turned up by a factor of 10. Waaaaaaaayyyyy too strong for me.

To me the AS smells different to the soap stick when first applied. It them mellows down to form a simallar but not exactly the same smell. Nice though. SWMBO even likes it. It lasts long for me too. A 10hour shift on the ambulance and I can smell it well into the end game of the shift.

Top Bottom