What's new

Forum action a little slow right now...is there a football game on or something??

Not too many threads being updated right now.
Am I missing something on TV? some kind of sporting event??:tongue_sm

I did catch that train wreck of a half time show.
It'll take a long time to get that mental scarring fixed.

Half time show...

That would be Eminem and company, wearing SciFi outfits, trying to copy KISS. Yeah, I got that. Singing through a wah-wah, even I could sound good.

Football?

ok seriously .... did any one even remotely enjoy the halftime show.... ? ? ?
that was quite possibly the worst thing i've ever seen ... ever.

I've never liked the Black-Eyed Peas anyway, but that was a total nightmare. After less than 5 minuted I had to abandon a plate of chicken wings and flee to safety. Apparently I was just in time, and missed the Guns n Roses "tribute" :lol:

I dunno what people expected from the BEP. I don't like them, but they performed their hits, don't do coreography anyways and there was a bunch of other stuff going on, like pretty lights flashing to keep you entertained. You get what you ask for, and I think that was what BEP can do. I agree that Fergie shouldnt have sung sweet child, it was pretty bad. Usher had the dancing covered in 2 min flat. The biggest problem was prob the mic mixes in the beginning and in bits all around. Sound engineer was clearly not a fan of BEP and was napping or grabbing something from the fridge.

The game was good though, and the suspense stayed til the end with Pittsburgh trailing by on 6 with 2 minutes to go.

No, I'm not a huge BEP fan, but they have been on the top of the radio charts for awhile. Whether everybody likes it or not, they have to try and draw in and entertain younger fans. This means they can't have aging rock legends for every super bowl halftime. And they did have a ton of technical issues which wasn't the artists fault and I imagine, made it much harder to perform.

Half time show...

That would be Eminem and company, wearing SciFi outfits, trying to copy KISS. Yeah, I got that. Singing through a wah-wah, even I could sound good.

Football?

For goodness sake man, you don't have to like the Black Eyed Peas or any modern music for that matter, but please don't compare them to Eminem! Love him or hate him, he is one of the most talented of his genre...and he can sing without a synthesizer.

But yes the outfits were ridiculous...

I hated to mute the National Anthem, but there was no way I was going to subject my ears to that wretched singer. Was Rosanne Barr not available that day? I never watch half-time shows so as usual I didn't miss anything.

Top Bottom