What's new

Walgreens Sale

I hadn't noticed until today, but Walgreens has all of their Crystal deodorant items on sale. The dome-shaped alum rock is on $4 (down form $7). They also have Vitalis on sale for $4 (down form $8). If I'm not mistaken their sales only go through Saturday, so if you are desperate for a deal you better get there quick.

Cheers

P.S. Their Clubman hair gel, while not on sale, is a pretty good deal too. I paid something like $6.79 at Sallies the other day; Walgreens had it for $4.50. They also carry several kinds of hair cream like Brylcream, Groom&Clean, VO5 Regular, and VO5 for light colored hair.

Last edited:
I snatched up both sale-priced bottles of Vitalis at my local Walgreens today. So odd to see it selling for less than the store-brand generic knock-off sitting right next to it!

Their pharmacist also confirmed for me that Cornhusker's Lotion is now manufacturer discontinued (sob). The same ingredients are found in Wibi lotion, but it's not out front at any B&M store (the pharmacy can order it for you), and it goes for something like $20+ for 16 oz.

Confirmed! Picked up two of the Crystal ammonium alum deodorant for $3.99 each. Have never tried it, but since they can last up to a year, at that price figured it was better to get a couple, and just return one if somehow I were disappointed with the performance.

Rave reviews everywhere about it, so I've got high hopes ;)

Thanks for the Walgreens sale tip!!

Oddly enough, the Crystal is highly effective as deodorant! I have been using it steady ever since my Mitchum Roll on gave me a nasty rash on my left armpit. I had been carrying the Crystal as a shaving alum in my dopp kit. Now I'm using it as was intended to be used, as an anti-perspirant.

love the crystal. it's all I'll use. wish i'd noticed ti was on sale yestersday. i caught the vitalis ad and picked up some to try, but Id' have restocked the crystal had I realized.

Top Bottom