What's new

I have been chosen by THE VEG!

So I ordered a set of samples from the Clubman Online website, Special Reserve, Bay Rum, and THE VEG. Tried it last night, and I love it! What's more, SWMBO likes it, too. I'm pleased. :thumbup:

I love it, too, as did my grandpa who used it for well over 50 years. A whiff sends me right back to the ealy '50s, watching him shave with a straight razor.

SWMBO sniffs the bottle and sez she doesn't like it, but always compliments me when I use it. Its confusional properties persist...

Jeff

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Congrats.
The flourescent green army grows continuously.

Heed not those whose sniffers are not up to the task of the complexity which is Lilac Vegetal.

Congrats.

Your place among the pantheon of Lilac Vegetarians is reserved, and while those passed by wail and gnash their teeth, remember that they cannot help themselves.

He who splashes on the Veg today, he is my brother.

Don't forget that it can also be used as a body splash after a shower. Or without a shower. Life is but a brief candle--use as much Veg as you can!

I found a bottle locally and tried it the other day. I took it home and put it into a glass bottle I bought at a local antique store. It really is totally different from a glass bottle! It chose me as well, now I just need a rock the veg shirt.

The stars must be aligned today, or the chicken guts that the Nid threw on the Vegetal altar must have been just the right shape!

I bought a bottle of Clubman AS once. I swear on my life, it smelled literally like urine infused with flower pedals. One little splash on my face, and I had to wash it off before returning the bottle to the drugstore.
Well, someone's gotta take the bullet, just like someone has to drink American beer. :lol::lol::lol:
HA! I see you've exposed yourself to little or nothing more than the watered-down ricey swill. Micro-breweries are where the true quality is at, and the human's average lifespan isn't long enough to sample every single example out there.

Veg smells like cat pee in the bottle. Most of us who put it on will smell like cat pee, but there are a chosen few who possess the ability to transform cat pee into ambrosia. My hat's off to you gents, Lilac Vegetalchemists are what you are. :ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Veg smells like cat pee in the bottle. Most of us who put it on will smell like cat pee, but there are a chosen few who possess the ability to transform cat pee into ambrosia. My hat's off to you gents, Lilac Vegetalchemists are what you are. :ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's one of the funniest lines I've read in a while!

I must admit that's not much of an incentive to try it.

Gee, guys, it's just lilac water and medicine. Take a chill pill. Your grand-dad could accept a splash, what's wrong with you? Compared to horse sweat, this stuff is the bomb. Any equestrians out here?

Top Bottom