Hey guys, got a few offerings here to raise money for my straight razor fund! Trying to move to straights, wish me luck Some of these items are like new, just not getting the love they deserve. I'm sure there are homes for these items where they will get much more attention.
1) Gillette Aristocrat $30 SOLD: The plating on this razor is excellent and it works just fine mechanically. This razor has treated me well for a long time. I picked up a British Aristocrat and now use that safety razor exclusively. This gets no attention from me. I've thoroughly cleaned and disinfected the razor. Feel free to do the same when it arrives, but know this razor has been taken care of. There is one little thing about this particular razor that does not effect it functionally as much as it does aesthetically. One of the doors is a millimeter higher than the other, and slightly shakes ONLY when it is not loaded with a blade. This does not effect the shaves at all. I wouldn't sell it if it did. Once a blade is loaded into the razor, it is negligible, if noticeable at all. I had to mention it. Again, it works perfectly and I never noticed any negative effect on the shaving experience. I purchased the razor for $45.00 in the same condition I'm selling it to you know for $30.00. This is a great razor.
2) Savile Row 3722 $90 SOLD: I have had this brush for less than a month and have used it maybe 20 times, at most. It has shed only 1 hair the entire time. This is an excellent workhorse of a brush and works equally well on both soaps and creams. Tremendous backbone for a silvertip. I've moved towards boar bristle brushes and trying to make some room in the den. This comes with the box it came in. I've cleaned this brush and gave it a vinegar rinse.
3) Edwin Jagger BBB $25 SOLD: Probably my favorite badger brush out there. I have used this for a little over a year. It has shed 7 hairs since I've begun using it. This comes with the boxed tube it came in. I did punch some holes in the tube it came in so I could use it as a travel tube (created some ventilation). I cleaned this and gave it a vinegar rinse.
4) Trumpers Rose SC $9 SOLD: It's Trumpers Rose. Nuff said. Check out the reviews section to learn more about it. There is about 80% left, maybe more.
5) Two 10 packs of Feather DE blades $8 SOLD: I will only sell both of these together @8 bucks for both.
PayPal only. Shipping included for CONUS. Will ship international, but you must be willing to pay for shipping.