What's new

Shampoo recommendation (mens) for Wavy, dry hair

Hello,

I am looking for a shampoo that is good for wavy, dry men's hair. My hair color is black.

I have medium length hair.

Any recommendations please?

Thanks,
desidude

If it is dry I would recommend a shea butter or jojoba shampoo, both are great moisturizers.

I would recommend Jason Natural Jojoba Shampoo or Aubrey Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am currently in the USA, are these available here?

Any local US products that you recommend?

Thanks,
desidude

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am currently in the USA, are these available here?

Any local US products that you recommend?

Thanks,
desidude

Yes, they are US based companies. I think you can find those products at Whole Foods Market or Wild Oats Market.

One of my buddies was telling me that he was at a famous salon in New York waiting for his wife to finish having her hair done. The owner is a well-known guy with his own line of personal care products. While my friend was sitting there, waiting for his wife, the owner came out and was talking with the people in the waiting room. He said that they talked for a while and he asked the owner for advice about which shampoo to use. He said that they guy gave him a spiel about each of the varieties in his line, then told him that what he used himself at home was Head & Shoulders! He said it's his personal favorite and he doesn't think you can beat it. Unfortunately, he said, he doesn't have an advertising deal with them, so he sells his own stuff.

Top Bottom