Feb. Sale - 1305, Klenzo, Castle Forbes Lime, T&H Grafton, Ball Tech
Up for sale are 2 brushes - a restored Klenzo and a Semogue 1305, 2 pots of cream - Truefitt and Hill Grafton and Castle Forbes Lime, and a Ball Ended Tech. All prices include shipping within the CONUS.
1) The restored black and white handled Klenzo (B 848) has a 20mm Best Badger knot by TGN with a loft of 57mm . This brush has a bit of scritch and decent backbone. $21Sold
2) The Semogue 1305 is a much loved brush on this forum. It has a few minor dings which come with the territory with the retro styled wooden handle. Not a single hair lost. I’ve given it a few coats of polyurethane to seal the label and paint, nice and tight. Bruno from Vintage Scent (where I acquired this) describes the brush, “Painted Beech Wood handle, Banded imitation badger Premium 90% tops. Knot: 22 mm, Loft: 55 mm.” - $17 Sold
3) Truefitt and Hill “Grafton” 45% remaining - $18 Sold
4) Castle Forbes Lime - 45% remaining - $23 Sold
5) Silver Ball Ended Tech (L-1 - 1966) Excellent Fine Condition according to B&B standards - $28 (Very fine example, small, compact, thin but heavy handle.) Barbicided and ready to go. Sold
Last edited by Darjeeling Express; 02-06-2011 at 01:49 PM.
[B]Every opinion fairly considered, every response courtly.[/B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Georgia"][/FONT][/SIZE]