What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bat Boy is still around? I've been losing sleep wondering where he's been hanging around.

Batboy is solely a creature of the web now. There's a Weekly World News website, or at least there was one a few years ago. But I felt like the girl in the Kinks song, about to cry as part of my youthful world order slipped away, when the Weekly World News stopped being at the grocery store checkout lines.

I suppose had I - and countless others - actually bought the darned thing they would have stayed around.

But every once on a while there was something in it so outrageous that it was worth buying.

The National Enquirer just isn't the same.

I know a book store that has lots of back issues of weekly world news, Omni, and Starlog. The Thing is you can't bye the weekly world news, you have to stand there and read it at the counter. No sitting this is not a library.

$comics-shoebox-bigfoot-payphone-304057.jpeg

we dont go to DC till Friday, we are in NJ/NYC till then... tomorrow is Taco Day of yer into the drive we will be there round 1230-100ish

we dont go to DC till Friday, we are in NJ/NYC till then... tomorrow is Taco Day of yer into the drive we will be there round 1230-100ish

I will be in spirit but have made other plans. Man, I could kick myself for not researching the itinerary.

Enjoy, and welcome to our wonderful City.

Top Bottom