What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
With the B&B guys, a campfire and beer, Bigfoot becomes little more than a foot note.

Ha ha ha. "foot note"!

Oh my God, look...

$bigfootshavesm.jpg

... that's a genuine antique Koken barber chair!!!!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Check this out, Scott! :w00t: ....... Russian and US Scientists Gather to Hunt Down Yeti

- KEMEROVO, Russia – Scientists from several countries, including Russia and the U.S., will gather in the Kemerova region of Siberia to hunt down the Yeti, after alleged sightings of the legendary creatures increased threefold in the area over the past 20 years.
Scientists from Russia, the U.S., Canada, Sweden, Estonia, Mongolia and China were invited to evaluate evidence of the creatures -- the existence of which has never been proven -- at a conference later this week, according to Russian radio station the Voice of Russia.
Alleged sightings of Yetis in Kemerovo and the neighboring Altai region, about 1,988 miles (3,200 kilometers) east of Moscow, are up three times compared to 20 years ago, with scientists estimating that there is a current population of at least several dozen in the area.
Other evidence of the existence of the creatures -- such as basic twig huts, twisted branches and footprints of up to 35 centimeters (14 inches) -- also has been found in the area.
A group of scientists from the conference will be sent out to search the region's mountains to examine the evidence and try spot a Yeti.
It will be the first expedition of its kind since 1958, when scientists from the Soviet Academy of Sciences scoured Western Siberia trying to catch a Yeti.
Igor Burtsev, who heads the Moscow-based International Center of Hominology, said, "When Homo sapiens started populating the world, it viciously exterminated its closest relative in the hominid family, Homo neanderthalensis. Some of the Neanderthals, however, may have survived to this day in some mountainous wooded habitats that are more or less off limits to their arch foes."
-

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Check this out, Scott! :w00t: ....... Russian and US Scientists Gather to Hunt Down Yeti

- KEMEROVO, Russia – Pseudo-Scientists from several countries, including Russia and the U.S., will gather in the Kemerova region of Siberia to hunt down the Yeti, after alleged sightings of the legendary creatures increased threefold in the area over the past 20 years.
Web Site enthusiasts from Russia, the U.S., Canada, Sweden, Estonia, Mongolia and China were invited to evaluate evidence of the creatures -- the existence of which has never been proven -- at a conference later this week, according to Russian radio station the Voice of Russia.
Alleged sightings of Yetis in Kemerovo and the neighboring Altai region, about 1,988 miles (3,200 kilometers) east of Moscow, are up three times compared to 20 years ago, with people who would like other people to think they are scientists estimating that there is a current population of at least several dozen in the area.
Other evidence of the existence of something -- such as basic twig huts, twisted branches and footprints of up to 35 centimeters (14 inches) -- also has been found in the area.
A group of guys who call themselves scientists from the conference will be sent out to search the region's mountains to examine the evidence and try spot a Yeti.
It will be the first expedition of its kind since 1958, when yahoos from the Soviet Academy of Sciences scoured Western Siberia trying to catch a Yeti.
Igor Burtsev, who heads the Moscow-based International Center of Hominology, said, "When Homo sapiens started populating the world, it viciously exterminated its closest relative in the hominid family, Homo neanderthalensis. Some of the Neanderthals, however, may have survived to this day in some mountainous wooded habitats that are more or less off limits to their arch foes such as Lex Luther and the Joker."
-

There, I fixed that so it's more accurate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member

- KEMEROVO, Russia – Scientists from several countries, including Russia and the U.S., will gather in the Kemerova region of Siberia to hunt down the Yeti, after alleged sightings of the legendary creatures increased threefold in the area over the past 20 years.
Scientists from Russia, the U.S., Canada, Sweden, Estonia, Mongolia and China were invited to evaluate evidence of the creatures -- the existence of which has never been proven -- at a conference later this week, according to Russian radio station the Voice of Russia.
Alleged sightings of Yetis in Kemerovo and the neighboring Altai region, about 1,988 miles (3,200 kilometers) east of Moscow, are up three times compared to 20 years ago, with scientists estimating that there is a current population of at least several dozen in the area.
Other evidence of the existence of the creatures -- such as basic twig huts, twisted branches and footprints of up to 35 centimeters (14 inches) -- also has been found in the area.
A group of scientists from the conference will be sent out to search the region's mountains to examine the evidence and try spot a Yeti.
It will be the first expedition of its kind since 1958, when scientists from the Soviet Academy of Sciences scoured Western Siberia trying to catch a Yeti.
Igor Burtsev, who heads the Moscow-based International Center of Hominology, said, "When Homo sapiens started populating the world, it viciously exterminated its closest relative in the hominid family, Homo neanderthalensis. Some of the Neanderthals, however, may have survived to this day in some mountainous wooded habitats that are more or less off limits to their arch foes." -

I already have my flight booked Connie!! Did you know Phil travels to that region from time to time? I want to prove once and for all If Phil is Bigfoot or not.

The resemblance is uncanny:w00t:
[/URL]

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Intrigued

I Fed Big Foot Blueberry Bagels :blink:

'I Fed Bigfoot Blueberry Bagels,' Michigan Woman Says
By Eric Niller
Published October 14, 2011
| Discovery News
Print Email Share Comments

Jeff Meldrum
A cast of a supposed Bigfoot print taken from Siberia.
There are new claims of bigfoot encounters -- in Siberia and rural Michigan -- that will likely add to the debate over whether the creatures really exist, although neither holds the smoking gun of a photograph, tissue sample or other scientific evidence.
A group of Russians claim a living "snowman" roams the cold Shoria Mountain area of southern Siberia. Meanwhile a woman in Newaygo County, Mich., told Discovery News that she has been interacting with and actually feeding a large family of close to 10 Bigfoot-like creatures who live in the woods near her home for the past two years.
RELATED STORIES
Siberian Region Claims 'Indisputable Proof' Yeti Exists
Russian and US Scientists Gather to Hunt Down Yeti
'Bigfoot' Inadvertently Caught in iPhone Video
In North Carolina, Bigfoot Crossed the Road
Related Slideshow

10 Most Mystifying Bigfoot Sightings
The legendary Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is supposedly an ape-like creature that inhabits forests. Though most scientists discount its existence, "sightings" continue to pop up. Here are the top 10.

"They get fish every day, a bucket of fruit, a bucket of dry dog food," said Robin Lynn Pfeifer, a 47-year-old resident of Newaygo County, north of Grand Rapids. "Their favorite thing is blueberry bagels. If I'm not baking them, I go to different stores to buy them."
"I tell them they are feeding the wildlife," Pfeifer said.
PHOTOS: 10 Reasons Why Bigfoot's a Bust
She said she has collected casts of many large footprints, but says the creatures are too shy and too clever for her to get a photograph. She describes the Bigfoots as ranging from six to nine feet tall and looking like humans, except for hairy coats and broad noses.
"The biggest one I've sat and looked at for 15 minutes was nine and a half feet tall," Pfeifer told Discovery News. "The large male is all black. Others are beige and white. The biggest footprint is 18 and a half inches long."
Skeptics say that big claims need big proof, and so far that hasn't happened when it comes to Bigfoot. Natural history and evolutionary scientists also ask how these creatures could have survived for so long without being detected, and where the evidence is of their body or bones or DNA.
Loren Coleman directs the International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland, Maine and has been studying and writing about strange sightings of creatures for several decades. He says he's skeptical of anyone who comes forward with tales of lengthy Bigfoot encounters without providing serious evidence.
"All the Bigfoot contactees -- for some reason they never take photographs," Coleman said. "There's a lot of interest in finding these things, but we have to look of the credibility of the people feeding us the stories. I'm always careful of two kinds of people, the debunkers who have no interest and the true believers who will not bring any critical thinking."
Coleman said he hasn't met with Pfeifer, but is doubtful, comparing her story to people who meet with aliens from UFOs.
"They really believe they are having these experiences," Coleman said. "I don't know if its hallucinations or a psychological state."
PHOTOS: Six Mysterious and Famous Cryptids
Pfeifer, however, is convinced her encounters are real and she said she realizes that most people will not believe her because of the lack of proof, such as scat, hair, tissue or a good photograph.
She says the Bigfoot clan began visiting her home shortly after she and her husband and three children moved into a 10-acre rural property back in November 2009. The creatures also engage in some unusual behaviors, she said. Sometimes they make knocking sounds underneath the family home's crawl space, twist and braid a rope used to tie the family's pony, or construct elaborate stick structures in the woods.
Pfeifer said she's tried to snap their picture, but she has not been successful. When she set up automatic cameras in the trees near her home, the creatures turned them upside down.
"I want people to realize that they do exist," Pfeifer said. "They are not aggressive, they are more human-like than an ape and I'm very protective of them."
Michigan has a history of Bigfoot sightings -- and a network of residents who post their findings on a website.
Pfeifer has been traveling in Russia to meet with other Bigfoot believers -- scientists and amateurs alike -- who gathered in the Kemerovo region recently to talk about the existence of a Russian "snowman" in the cold Shoria Mountain area of southern Siberia.
Igor Burtsev of the Moscow-based International Center of Hominology said that after the meeting, researchers from the United States, Canada, Sweden and Estonia traveled for two days to an area that has reported sightings of a large, Yeti-like creature.
Burtsev said he is 95 percent positive that he has evidence to prove the creature's existence: some hair found near a cave entrance, grasses made into a bed, large footprints, and tree branches that form a certain pattern.
"We were just two days in the forest and we found many things," Burtsev said. "We found a lot of confirmation that they exist there."
Burtsev said that he visited Pfeifer's home for a week in June but did not see any of the Bigfoot creatures. The next step, Pfeifer said, is to record the creatures' unusual vocal sounds.
Jeff Meldrum, professor of anatomy and anthropology at Idaho State University, was at the meetings in Russia and has been sifting through the various claims about both the Russian Yeti in southern Siberia and Pfeifer's story of a Michigan Bigfoot.
"There's no substance to any of her claims," said Meldrum, who is an expert in the evolution of early hominid gait. "If there were 10 to 12 around her home, she should be opening up a museum with all the artifacts."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011...ot-blueberry-bagels/?test=faces#ixzz1apaDYkGx

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member

By Eric Niller
| Discovery News

Jeff Meldrum
There are new claims of bigfoot encounters -- in Siberia and rural Michigan -- that will likely add to the debate over whether the creatures really exist, although neither holds the smoking gun of a photograph, tissue sample or other scientific evidence.
A group of Russians claim a living "snowman" roams the cold Shoria Mountain area of southern Siberia. Meanwhile a woman in Newaygo County, Mich., told Discovery News that she has been interacting with and actually feeding a large family of close to 10 Bigfoot-like creatures who live in the woods near her home for the past two years.
RELATED STORIES
Related Slideshow

The legendary Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is supposedly an ape-like creature that inhabits forests. Though most scientists discount its existence, "sightings" continue to pop up. Here are the top 10.

"They get fish every day, a bucket of fruit, a bucket of dry dog food," said Robin Lynn Pfeifer, a 47-year-old resident of Newaygo County, north of Grand Rapids. "Their favorite thing is blueberry bagels. If I'm not baking them, I go to different stores to buy them."
She said she has collected casts of many large footprints, but says the creatures are too shy and too clever for her to get a photograph. She describes the Bigfoots as ranging from six to nine feet tall and looking like humans, except for hairy coats and broad noses.
"The biggest one I've sat and looked at for 15 minutes was nine and a half feet tall," Pfeifer told Discovery News. "The large male is all black. Others are beige and white. The biggest footprint is 18 and a half inches long."
Skeptics say that big claims need big proof, and so far that hasn't happened when it comes to Bigfoot. Natural history and evolutionary scientists also ask how these creatures could have survived for so long without being detected, and where the evidence is of their body or bones or DNA.
Loren Coleman directs the International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland, Maine and has been studying and writing about strange sightings of creatures for several decades. He says he's skeptical of anyone who comes forward with tales of lengthy Bigfoot encounters without providing serious evidence.
"All the Bigfoot contactees -- for some reason they never take photographs," Coleman said. "There's a lot of interest in finding these things, but we have to look of the credibility of the people feeding us the stories. I'm always careful of two kinds of people, the debunkers who have no interest and the true believers who will not bring any critical thinking."
Coleman said he hasn't met with Pfeifer, but is doubtful, comparing her story to people who meet with aliens from UFOs.
"They really believe they are having these experiences," Coleman said. "I don't know if its hallucinations or a psychological state."
Pfeifer, however, is convinced her encounters are real and she said she realizes that most people will not believe her because of the lack of proof, such as scat, hair, tissue or a good photograph.
She says the Bigfoot clan began visiting her home shortly after she and her husband and three children moved into a 10-acre rural property back in November 2009. The creatures also engage in some unusual behaviors, she said. Sometimes they make knocking sounds underneath the family home's crawl space, twist and braid a rope used to tie the family's pony, or construct elaborate stick structures in the woods.
Pfeifer said she's tried to snap their picture, but she has not been successful. When she set up automatic cameras in the trees near her home, the creatures turned them upside down.
"I want people to realize that they do exist," Pfeifer said. "They are not aggressive, they are more human-like than an ape and I'm very protective of them."
Michigan has a history of Bigfoot sightings -- and a network of residents who post their findings on a website.
Pfeifer has been traveling in Russia to meet with other Bigfoot believers -- scientists and amateurs alike -- who gathered in the Kemerovo region recently to talk about the existence of a Russian "snowman" in the cold Shoria Mountain area of southern Siberia.
Igor Burtsev of the Moscow-based International Center of Hominology said that after the meeting, researchers from the United States, Canada, Sweden and Estonia traveled for two days to an area that has reported sightings of a large, Yeti-like creature.
Burtsev said he is 95 percent positive that he has evidence to prove the creature's existence: some hair found near a cave entrance, grasses made into a bed, large footprints, and tree branches that form a certain pattern.
"We were just two days in the forest and we found many things," Burtsev said. "We found a lot of confirmation that they exist there."
Burtsev said that he visited Pfeifer's home for a week in June but did not see any of the Bigfoot creatures. The next step, Pfeifer said, is to record the creatures' unusual vocal sounds.
Jeff Meldrum, professor of anatomy and anthropology at Idaho State University, was at the meetings in Russia and has been sifting through the various claims about both the Russian Yeti in southern Siberia and Pfeifer's story of a Michigan Bigfoot.
"There's no substance to any of her claims," said Meldrum, who is an expert in the evolution of early hominid gait. "If there were 10 to 12 around her home, she should be opening up a museum with all the artifacts."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011...ot-blueberry-bagels/?test=faces#ixzz1apaDYkGx

Even I have my limits. I would say this women is full of sh**t.

The interesting thing though is you do live in Michigan. Could you be bluffing us???? Is your real name Robin Lynn Pfeifer?

I call BS on this one. Nobody eats blueberry bagels.

By Eric Niller
| Discovery News

Jeff Meldrum
RELATED STORIES
Related Slideshow

By Eric Niller
| Discovery News

Jeff Meldrum
RELATED STORIES
Related Slideshow

So bigfoot lives just north of Grand Rapids, Michigan in someones crawl space? Right..... :out:

Intrigued

no more sightings....does Connie have them all in her back yard eating blueberry bagels ???

Nah! But I been having to ship a lot of bagels to Lou for some reason. :blink:

But they are living in HDstreetglide's basement with the spiders

I need to clear this up once and for all. I no longer have spiders in my basement, I have eaten them all. Bigfoot no longer lives with me, the last time I saw him he was in Joisey sitting on Lou's couch. I wonder what it is costing Lou to feed the big fella?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Nah! But I been having to ship a lot of bagels to Lou for some reason. :blink:

This is Connie's secret place to make her Bagels, since she goes by Robin know body knows she owns this restaurant.

"]

Last edited by a moderator:

Intrigued

Hey Scott! I found your shirt! :w00t:

proxy.php

* It's funny, I was discussing that phrase with my husband just yesterday and we concluded that "keeping it real" could mean anything including "keeping it real strange" ....... and here Woot comes along with this shirt.........

Top Bottom