What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I keep remembering a report of bigfoot tracks in the snow near Powers, Oregon (IIRC) when I was in college. The first (and last) thing that I noticed about the story was the picture. It showed a man standing up to his knees in snow next to a set of footprints that were only a couple of inches deep. Yeah. Right.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I keep remembering a report of bigfoot tracks in the snow near Powers, Oregon (IIRC) when I was in college. The first (and last) thing that I noticed about the story was the picture. It showed a man standing up to his knees in snow next to a set of footprints that were only a couple of inches deep. Yeah. Right.

Everyone knows that Sasquatch is 94% helium.

Everyone knows that Sasquatch is 94% helium.

I don't know. I'm inclined to believe the element involved is hydrogen, not helium. The combustibility of hydrogen would go a long way toward explaining the scarcity of bigfoot carcasses as well as the high number of woodland fires with unknown origins. Their hair-covered hide would, in the right conditions of humidity, temperature and air flow, tend to accumulate static charges that could result in SSC (Spontaneous Sasquatch Combustion), something that would not occur if the inert gas helium was present.

I don't know. I'm inclined to believe the element involved is hydrogen, not helium. The combustibility of hydrogen would go a long way toward explaining the scarcity of bigfoot carcasses as well as the high number of woodland fires with unknown origins. Their hair-covered hide would, in the right conditions of humidity, temperature and air flow, tend to accumulate static charges that could result in SSC (Spontaneous Sasquatch Combustion), something that would not occur if the inert gas helium was present.

Actually Elvis comes to pick them up. The launch is what starts the woodland fires.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_whWAUbdsg&sns=em

$32.jpg

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Yep. The most logical explanation is a ghost and not a reflection of some sort.

I don't know. That footage is so crystal clear, what else could it be but a ghost? In fact, my car didn't start. Must be gremlins.

Top Bottom