What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Anyone look at the link to the trail cam I posted. The BF photos are hard to swallow but the rest of the photos are amazing. In the infamous words of Mulder, I want to believe.

Anyone look at the link to the trail cam I posted. The BF photos are hard to swallow but the rest of the photos are amazing. In the infamous words of Mulder, I want to believe.

My take on those pics is that it was a racoon that had climbed up the tree, and was sniffing around the camera. Those guys really go off the deep end trying to make furry animal=Bigfoot as the only explanation.

An image-stabilized animated .gif of the "Bigfoot" walk - as seen in the Gimlin film. Note that the sequence is centered around the subject, which eliminates the shaky-ness of the original film.

Behold, the creature. He walks like a people! :001_rolle

proxy.php

I think you should upload that as your animated avatar gif!:thumbup:

Really, I can't imagine all the fuss caused by that film. It really is pretty smatyer in my opinion. The bigfoot's gluteus Maximus do not move, flex, or do anything besides look like a pillow stuffed down the rear end of that gorrilla suit.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
My last question.....or maybe not. If it is a man in a suit, and it could very well be why would you throw it away? If Bob Heironimus said it was him in the suite why can it not be produced or reproduced by anyone. That was 1967 this is 2011, you should be able to recreate the whole scene perfectly. Yet it has not been done.

Now my biggest concern on whether that film is real is Roger Patterson could not remember how many fps the camera was set on. If that is changed it looks a whole lot more like a man walking. Patterson is dead. Gimlin still swears it is authentic. The film has ruined his life. Was he duped as well, he very well could have been. Folks we just never may know.

My last question.....or maybe not. If it is a man in a suit, and it could very well be why would you throw it away? If Bob Heironimus said it was him in the suite why can it not be produced or reproduced by anyone. That was 1967 this is 2011, you should be able to recreate the whole scene perfectly. Yet it has not been done.

Now my biggest concern on whether that film is real is Roger Patterson could not remember how many fps the camera was set on. If that is changed it looks a whole lot more like a man walking. Patterson is dead. Gimlin still swears it is authentic. The film has ruined his life. Was he duped as well, he very well could have been. Folks we just never may know.

I saw a video on line with Meldrum the anthropologist and a number of others who said that they convincingly recreated the creature's stride with an actor and a little bit of coaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB5I6HgA-CI&feature=player_embedded

Am I mistaken in thinking that the whole film is a result of these guys out in the woods trying to make a movie about Bigfoot? And then one just happened to wander through the frame? I can't imagine a more implauseable setup than that, but there it is. It's as if during the filming of "Independence Day" real aliens came down and destroyed the White House.

Am I mistaken in thinking that the whole film is a result of these guys out in the woods trying to make a movie about Bigfoot? And then one just happened to wander through the frame? I can't imagine a more implauseable setup than that, but there it is. It's as if during the filming of "Independence Day" real aliens came down and destroyed the White House.

Yo, don't joke about that -- that really happened! I saw it on TV once!

I think the reason they haven't found Bigfoot is because he has managed to blend in with us. All he needs to do is shave of most of his hair and he could pass for a guy with big feet. Who knows he might have joined B&B to find out the best way to shave of all that excess hair.

Hmmmm, are there any members who have large feet?

When you get to the point where you think something is true in spite of a lack of any real evidence, then you're talking about faith, not knowledge. I suppose it's kind of sad to think that there are no tiny colonies of clever, elusive sasquatch roaming through the woods, but that's the safe bet. On the other hand, there is a lot of cool stuff out there--bear, mountain lions, jaguar, etc. I'm pretty happy with that.

+100 on this.

I find it truly amazing that so many polls show that a huge number of people have no problem believing in ghosts, demons, haunted houses, alien abductions and other paranormal effluvia when there is no truly credible evidence to support their existence, yet will deny the veracity of certain scientific theories (which I won't get into here because that's a whole separae subject) that are clearly supported by strong theoretical arguments and physical evidence. The world and the universe have so many amazing observable attributes that we still haven't been able to explain yet...why spend so much time and effort on ephermia?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Read this book. No - Really. Read This Book!

Carl Sagan is amazing anyway, but this book is absolutely spellbinding.
It addresses a lot of the issues that have cropped up here recently.
Visiting spirits, aliens, strange creatures... and the incredible things that truly exists in this world and yet in comparison seem far less likely.

View attachment 145422

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I am unable to explain it, therefore bigfoot must be a time traveller.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCERaUBHoe0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

still talking about this we might as well talk about the loch ness monster with big foot riding it :lol::lol:

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
still talking about this we might as well talk about the loch ness monster with big foot riding it :lol::lol:

From Page 1 :lol:

may have seen one while fishing... not really sure..
attachment.php

I want to see a "Ghost Chasers" episode where they film Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness Monster while jousting with a Chupacabra riding a Yeti.

That would be much more interesting than the episode where they interviewed Vampires and Werewolves who had been abducted by Aliens.

Top Bottom