What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's an identifying characteristic of the species. They're all descendants of Zippy, who was an alien.

$zippy.jpg

As a kid in 1970s, I saw the Bigfoot episode on the old "in Search Of" series with Leonard Nimoy. Seeing my enthusiasm, my dad said he'd take me camping and Bigfoot hunting up in the upper reaches of Sussex County, New Jersey.

Nothing was happening until the 2nd day when my dad finished his shave with a generous splash of Hai Karate aftershave. All of a sudden a female Bigfoot comes out of the thicket and obviously finds him irresistible. Luckily, my dad had read the self defense instructions that came with the bottle and was able to fend her off. I'll never forget it.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
As a kid in 1970s, I saw the Bigfoot episode on the old "in Search Of" series with Leonard Nimoy.

As a kid in the 1970s, I saw the Bigfoot episode on the old "Six Million Dollar Man" series with Lee Majors. Bigfoot was a robot from outer space.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I see The bigfooted species down at our ranch in south Texas all the time. They like to hang out at the deer feeders waiting for the timer to go off. My uncle shot one that was standing by the feeder...he was curious how they tasted.

Top Bottom