What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
It seems there has been a new Sasquatch sighting........ :whistling:

"Listen up, people. Sasquatch has been in my sock drawer again, and now he's somewhere lose in the bathroom. So I'm setting up a six-foot perimeter fence, and someone bring me my clippers. He's mine this time." -STM-

...... Though I can't begin to explain what he was doing in Sleep Takin' Man's sock drawer.

You can't claim fact without proof, so the intellectually honest thing to say is "I don't know". But there's no good reason to believe it's true. Possible? Yes. True? We've every reason to doubt

"No hair, no bones, no legitimate pictures from ambush cameras"

Actually there are quite a few hair samples out there.The analysis of some of these came back "odd".Some were deer,hog,bear etc,some samples were not in this category.The odd hair displayed characteristics that did not fit in human or animal camps,IIRC there was a difference in cross section/construction.There have been blood samples that were analyzed and came back as an unknown animal.There is some interesting camera footage out there,most are hoaxes or misidentification but a few are "interesting".

I have seen odd stuff in the woods while hunting,what caused it?I don't know.

I think there is something out there.The problem is what?The BF question is riddled with strangeness ,odd incidents,con men etc.Until a body or an on camera interview with one is conducted not all will believe they exist.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
"No hair, no bones, no legitimate pictures from ambush cameras"

Actually there are quite a few hair samples out there.The analysis of some of these came back "odd".Some were deer,hog,bear etc,some samples were not in this category.The odd hair displayed characteristics that did not fit in human or animal camps,IIRC there was a difference in cross section/construction.There have been blood samples that were analyzed and came back as an unknown animal.There is some interesting camera footage out there,most are hoaxes or misidentification but a few are "interesting".

I have seen odd stuff in the woods while hunting,what caused it?I don't know.

I think there is something out there.The problem is what?The BF question is riddled with strangeness ,odd incidents,con men etc.Until a body or an on camera interview with one is conducted not all will believe they exist.

I will subject myself to an interview.

I just want to know what you are doing with Sleep Takin' Man's socks??? :blink: :confused1 :blink:

Actually I could have been a sighting myself now that I think of it.Some winters I get pretty hairy,I'm 6-2 used to weigh 310(down to 275) and have a 14 4/5e shoe size ...Hmmm I guess the fur coat was a bit much.I was going with the "natural look" that year.

I believe there is a Bigfoot type creature out there. Just back in 2008 they discovered 125,000 Goriallas living ihe Congo doubling the worlds known population. if 125,000 primates can go unseen than why can't a small group of large primates go undiscovered?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
if 125,000 primates can go unseen than why can't a small group of large primates go undiscovered?

Possibly because the Congo in terms of unpopulated areas is nearly three times the size of the Pacific Northwest and has a total population of 4 million while the Pacific Northwest in Washington, Oregon and B.C. alone has a population of over 15 million.

The Pacific Northwest has first world affluence which allows ample free time for "scouting trips" in search of the North American Yeti.
And the Pacific Northwest is not considered Third World in terms of access to technology and in place infrastructure.

Well, maybe except Oregon. :w00t:

I love this community! I am going back and forth between threads on What Soaps/Creams would you keep, SR scales, teas, and Bigfoot.

I can go with the existence of Bigfoot hiding somewhere in the backwoods of the North Americas, but there's a guy who regularly features on Coast To Coast AM who posits the existence of a bigfoot-like creature here in the UK. Apparently it dwells in and around Cannock Chase in the Midlands. I mean, please.....!

I can go with the existence of Bigfoot hiding somewhere in the backwoods of the North Americas, but there's a guy who regularly features on Coast To Coast AM who posits the existence of a bigfoot-like creature here in the UK. Apparently it dwells in and around Cannock Chase in the Midlands. I mean, please.....!

Possibly a friend of Dickie Davies?

$07.jpg

Top Bottom