What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
God I hope not !!!!!! but it couldn't happen to a nicer guy......If you hear a report of Bigfoot's running down the Garden State Parkway.... or taking all the Dogs at Rutt's Hut,.... the Lou's to blame

Is the plural of Bigfoot Bigfeet or is it just Bigfoot no matter how many of them we spot? Just asking for clarification purposes because I may have seen a herd of Big something or others this weekend.

The guy on the tv show "Finding Bigfoot" calls them Bigfoots---but he seems like kind of a moron too.

weird related:

I've seen strange lights twice in my life---summer of 05--had to get something from the company warehouse--must have been 11:30pm--left my GF in the truck as I was just grabbing something then we'd be on our way---walking up to the door I look up and there's this intense bright light that faded away as soon as I looked up--there were no clouds--sounds or moon that night-----get back to the truck and asked her if she saw it---she didn't see a thing.

Summer of 09--its night time and I'm on my back deck with binoculars to look at the stars and moon---looking through the binoculars I see this white dot moving low and fast--move them away from my eyes and can't see a thing--look through them again and track the dot till the roof of the house blocked the view. Again there was no sound as in jet or prop noise---it was moving faster than any low flying plane I've ever seen but not unbelievably fast--just a steady contant rate.

I thought this needed mentioning ;) because I think its brilliant and I am sure I'd have kittens if I saw it.

Oh and on a related topic, I've seen plenty of things I cannot explain, but just remember, the truth is always more odd than fiction.

proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I believe that is someones attempt to get someone else to report having seen a ghost.

"It was a misty figure, but I could see right through it!!!"

And this is an excellent example of why "eye witness accounts" have very little value, and physical evidence is all that matters.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I believe that is someones attempt to get someone else to report having seen a ghost.

"It was a misty figure, but I could see right through it!!!"

And this is an excellent example of why "eye witness accounts" have very little value, and physical evidence is all that matters.

So exactly IYHO Phil do you think this is?

Bigfoot: fact or fiction?

I would have to answer, yes. It's one, the other and probably somewhere in between. ;)

I would contest on the above gif, however, that it doesn't really PROVE anything. It does make a pretty strong suggestion that who or what ever that is certainly walks and moves like a human, but unless it also shows the guy getting in to or out of the suit it's still conjecture. It's more than likely a guy in a suit don't get me wrong, but it's not really "proof" as such.

Last edited:
Bigfoot: fact or fiction?

I would have to answer, yes. It's one, the other and probably somewhere in between. ;)

I would contest on the above gif, however, that it doesn't really PROVE anything. It does make a pretty strong suggestion that who or what ever that is certainly walks and moves like a human, but unless it also shows the guy getting in to or out of the suit it's still conjecture. It's more than likely a guy in a suit don't get me wrong, but it's not really "proof" as such.

Lol of course! And every single crime must have time-stamped video proof of the alleged perp committing said crime, otherwise it's conjecture, right? No such thing as inference based on evidence. My bad.

An average, standard person would only need that stabilized .gif to decide there's 0% chance there's anyone but a person on the film. If you're any different, I don't know what to tell you.

No hard feelings, though - you're completely entitled to be as wrong as you want to be. :wink:

("you" being anyone - not "you" specifically)

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I have found a very compelling picture, if I can figure out how to post it I think it is the proof we all need.

Top Bottom