What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
its a fact that bigfoot is fiction :001_smile

Not sure what to believe. Gigantopithecus did exist. It is fact. Could the descendants still be here? Sealacamp, a 400 Million year old ancient prehistoric fish, thought to be extinct was found off the Madagascar coast. Food for thought.

Not sure what to believe. Gigantopithecus did exist. It is fact. Could the descendants still be here? Sealacamp, a 400 Million year old ancient prehistoric fish, thought to be extinct was found off the Madagascar coast. Food for thought.

It's not unusual to find new species. Scientists find them all the time.

But a megafauna like a giant mammal would have been found by now, especially in the US where there isn't a heck of a lot of truly remote areas where a giant ape could hide and not escape the eye of people with high-quality digital and video cameras, much less not leave a big environmental footprint that biologists would have noticed by now.

Can someone answer this about the Bigfoot controversy?

Why hasn't some "Good Olde Boy" who lives, eats and sleep the outdoors used his finely tuned tracking and hunting skills "bagged" one of these suckers?

He would be a multi-millionaire overnight.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
But short. Much too short to be mistaken for Sasquatch. :laugh:

The Olympic peninsula in Washington state (where many sightings have occurred) is genuinely remote, however. Temperate rainforest, densely wooded, no roads into the interior. Sheena, Tarzan and El Dorado could ALL be in there and you'd never know about it.

My thoughts exactly.

NANP™

Can someone answer this about the Bigfoot controversy?

Why hasn't some "Good Olde Boy" who lives, eats and sleep the outdoors used his finely tuned tracking and hunting skills "bagged" one of these suckers?

He would be a multi-millionaire overnight.

We do not know the intelligence of this creature. If it is extremely smart with survival instincts it would be darn hard to hunt. Think how difficult, and the amount of work that goes into hunting a trophy Buck. Now compound that survival instinct with a much more acute intelligence..........Food for thought.

No thanks, I'm not eating a 400 million year old fish. :lol:

You doubters should really watch Monsterquest more often. Hear it enough and you'll start to believe it. :001_tt2:

I really am convinced. Maybe the evidence is shaky or whatever, but there's to much of it for me to ignore. What evidence there is has to point to something.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
What evidence?

A goofy footprint here or there which could easily be faked? :lol: :lol:

Noises in the woods? :scared:

Where is the hair samples which have been DNA tested and shown to be NOT a deer, or a dog or a human? :glare:

Where is the scat? :blink:

Where are the bones? :confused1

Where are the photographs that don't resemble the UFO dinner plate on a string shots?

BF Believers will answer these questions by posing stumbling blocks like "the woods are lovely, dark and deep" and "Big Foot is so smart he can avoid digital thermal imaging" and "there's a secret big foot graveyard where they hide all the bones" but they never answer the questions.

In short, while there is nothing that proves that big foot doesn't exist, there is nothing that proves he does.

This means that those who do believe in big foot do so without a shred of scientific evidence. And that's ok. People can believe whatever they want to believe.

But until such time as evidence is provided, Big Foot believers unfortunately will likely be relegated to the ranks of Willie and Bubba who swear they got probed by aliens not 20 yards from the still. :a17: :alien:

Last edited:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
What evidence?

A goofy footprint here or there which could easily be faked? :lol: :lol:

Noises in the woods? :scared:

Where is the hair samples which have been DNA tested and shown to be NOT a deer, or a dog or a human? :glare:

Where is the scat? :blink:

Where are the bones? :confused1

Where are the photographs that don't resemble the UFO dinner plate on a string shots?

BF Believers will answer these questions by posing stumbling blocks like "the woods are lovely, dark and deep" and "Big Foot is so smart he can avoid digital thermal imaging" and "there's a secret big foot graveyard where they hide all the bones" but they never answer the questions.

In short, while there is nothing that proves that big foot doesn't exist, there is nothing that proves he does.

This means that those who do believe in big foot do so without a shred of scientific evidence. And that's ok. People can believe whatever they want to believe.

But until such time as evidence is provided, Big Foot believers unfortunately will likely be relegated to the ranks of Willie and Bubba who swear they got probed by aliens not 20 yards from the still. :a17: :alien:

Damn that was fun though. I mean drinking from the still not the probing.:thumbup:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I was teaching a MC safety class this weekend. I did not have time to ride a lot. It is actually to warm here. Almost 90 yesterday, mid 80's today.

To stay on topic. I did not have Bigfoot in my class.:lol:

Oh, snap! :w00t:

Had a great ride today. 80 degrees and sunny. My wrist is killing me from not using a clutch all winter.

Didn't see any Big Foots (Big Feet? what's the plural?)

(actually I just added that last sentence to stay on topic) :thumbup1:

Top Bottom