What's new

planning to order tabac shave stick

from WSC...any other soap i should get while i am at it? Currently have musgo real shave cream...

would prefer soaps that coome in tub or stick..currently using my soap bowl as my lathering bowl:w00t:

JSS:

Have you ever tried Proraso in the green tub? If you like the smell of menthol and eucalyptus and a product that is easy to lather that would be my recommendation. It's around $9-$10 and a very nice product from Italy. Bath and Body Works sells C. O. Bigelow in a green tube (also made by Proraso) at $5 for a small tube and $10 for a big tube. Hope this helps. Enjoy your shaves. :thumbup1:

Don

Get a stick of Arko. I haven't used mine yet (holding onto it for travel purposes) but have heard wonderful things.

JSS:

Have you ever tried Proraso in the green tub? If you like the smell of menthol and eucalyptus and a product that is easy to lather that would be my recommendation. It's around $9-$10 and a very nice product from Italy. Bath and Body Works sells C. O. Bigelow in a green tube (also made by Proraso) at $5 for a small tube and $10 for a big tube. Hope this helps. Enjoy your shaves. :thumbup1:

Don

havent tried it..will look at my local store to see if they carry it...

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
What's your budget? Any soap would do...

Well, there is price to consider!

I like Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap, Muhle Sea Buckthorn, Pre de Provence, TOBS Avocado shave cream.

Have fun!

Top Bottom