What's new

Cigarette smokers ...

... name your brand

Mine is Player's King Size

& when i'm feelin a bit high class its Dunhill

(P.S. - i know they're bad for me)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I think I started out smoking cigarettes at least 35yrs ago and my brand of choice then was Kool Non-Filter Cigarettes. Back then, those cigarettes were like menthol firecrackers
proxy.php
very easy to inhale (no resistance from a filter), strong, bold and smooth...just the thing to keep one from falling asleep
proxy.php
or staying out too late in the snows and winters of Michigan. :w00t:

In the late 1970's, I switched to Kool Filter King (in hard pack box), Cigarettes (and I also smoke Cigars),. :laugh:

Christopher:a39:

Attached Images Left to Right: Vintage Kool Cigarette Tin Sign, Kool Filter King (current markerting in hard pack box), and Vintage Willie & Millie Plastic Advertising Mascots and Kool Non-Filter Cigarettes (no longer purduced).

Last edited:
Nat Sherman Black and Gold--I only smoke 1 a day.

i've heard a lot of positive reviews of Nat Sherman, i wish they were available in Canada ...

1 cig a day is excellent ... mind you i'm not really a heavy smoker either, a pack of 20 King Size last me 3 to 4 days

I'm a Kool Filter King (in hard pack box), Cigarette smoker (and I also smoke Cigars),. :laugh:

Attached Images Left to Right: Vintage Kool Cigarette Sign, Kool Filter King (current markerting in hard pack box), and Vintage Willie & Millie Plastic Advertising Mascots.

"Who puttin' they KOOLs out on my floor" Billy Ray Valentine

It was you, wasn't it?:biggrin1:

i've heard a lot of positive reviews of Nat Sherman, i wish they were available in Canada ...

1 cig a day is excellent ... mind you i'm not really a heavy smoker either, a pack of 20 King Size last me 3 to 4 days

I normally smoke a pipe but my present duty and location does not allow for that much. I normally smoke after my run and dinner. Helps me relax before turning in. Most of our guys chew but I gave that up long ago. A pack normally last me a month, not bad at all. Nat Shermans are so tasty, a little expensive but as little as I smoke it is ok. I use to roll pipe tobacco but prefer the Nat's.

Nat Sherman's don't call themselves "Tobacconists to the World" for nothing ...

www.natsherman.com

When I was in the Navy, on a ship in the Mediterranean, I would send in an order with a check by US Mail to Sherman's in NYC ... This order made a round-trip across the Atlantic Ocean, and I still got my smokes in hand in a week to 10 days.

Then again, I just visited their website, and find that they no longer ship cigarettes ANYWHERE, not even within the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I started out smoking cigarettes at least 35yrs ago and my brand of choice then was Kool Non-Filter Cigarettes. Back then, those cigarettes were like menthol firecrackers
proxy.php
very easy to inhale (no resistance from a filter), strong, bold and smooth...just the thing to keep one from falling asleep
proxy.php
or staying out too late in the snows and winters of Michigan. :w00t:

In the late 1970's, I switched to Kool Filter King (in hard pack box), Cigarettes (and I also smoke Cigars),. :laugh:

Attached Images Left to Right: Vintage Kool Cigarette Tin Sign, Kool Filter King (current markerting in hard pack box), and Vintage Willie & Millie Plastic Advertising Mascots and Kool Non-Filter Cigarettes (no longer purduced).

I quit a long time ago, but I used to love the Kool non-filters. When they stopped selling them in Virginia, me and a friend used to drive out to Morgantown, WV to buy them.

My everyday cigarette
proxy.php

Whenever i can put my hand on these, usually when i go to England

JPS

proxy.php

and

Davidoff's on a special occasions.

proxy.php

I try to smoke pipe instead of cigarettes nowadays...but for when I relapse:

I love Camel Turkish Royals...anymore they are the only cigarette other than wides that I enjoy. When I first started it was Marlboro Reds and for a long time I either rolled my own by hand or used my big TOP crank-handle filter injector. It was fun when I did that because I would actually find and try and mix different tobaccos.

Top Bottom