What's new

Burrrr!

Full on blizzard here, had to take my wife to work at the hospital at 5 AM this morning. Never would have made it w/o the 4wd.

Tulsa's almost totally shut down; I called the hospital and they said don't bother coming unless you have 4WD. I don't think many people are going in to see the doctor today unless something's about to burst.

This is the coldest that I can remember in Denver. It's supposed to be record-setting cold tonight. I'm jonesing for some warm weather...badly!

We had a high of 69 F here in Cajun Country but it's going to freeze tonight and the high tomorrow is supposed to be 40 F. It is currently 61 degrees F.

And to think, just three days ago Denver was in the 60s.

No kidding! On that same warm day I was reminding my wife that is the reason I love living in CO, mid 60 degree days in January. Well, she's having the last laugh now (she's a big warm climate fan).

It's a bit over 40 here in Western Sydney today.

Except we use Celsius not Fahrenheit.
This means "too [expletive] hot" whatever system you wish to use. :mad3:
I'll trade you, a truck-load of ice for a jet-blast of air that would have you saying "turn down the dial on the sauna"

On top of what we have in Sydney, Cairns / Townsville / Far North Queensland is having a Cat 5 cyclone... 100 knot + winds for 20 or so hours. :blink:

Top Bottom