What's new

What did you hone today?

Today I brought the Klas Tornblom to the Coticule Courtroom for Judgement and the Jury has judged it Guilty on all counts of being superbly sharp and hazardous to the health of the inexperienced:thumbup:

$20160611_124834-1.jpg

Thanks, Nate! I love seeing shots of the rock quarry!! :thumbup1:

Thank you very much my Friend, with this set of 3 stones and three slurry stones I think I would be set for life if I was unable to acquire any more stones. These three make up a perfect combination for the edges I like on my blades:thumbup:

Nate you haven't been feeding them after midnight again have you? :w00t:

LOL Nope, I make sure I throw the padlock on the fridge too, just for extra measure, although I would not mind if they did reproduce LOL too bad they don't multiply by throwing water on them LMAO:lol:

These legion shefeild 6/8 plus razors are absalutley unused o hone wear apart from factory and now by me . Bevels were set on the 3 k naniwa. Then 5 k 8 k 12 k crox spray on felt for a change to my usual coticule routine.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 179
Jernbolaget.. The mere mention of the name scares whiskers. Gave him a quick fresh-up on pasted leather getting him ready to go for tomorrows shave.

$jarnbolaget.jpg

Going J-crazy down here in Devon!
proxy.php

Tosuke kamisori, Higashi frameback, Kikuboshi Feon, New Atorio

India, Dragons Tongue, Yellow Lake, Trans Ark.

The Feon needed a full bevel set.

Man that steel is hard, hard, hard.

Excellent Chris!:thumbup1:

Jernbolaget.. The mere mention of the name scares whiskers. Gave him a quick fresh-up on pasted leather getting him ready to go for tomorrows shave.

View attachment 666209

Stunning Rich! And a Great Shave From "The Great One" today as well:thumbup:

HELLD by Tanifuji on the new beast.

View attachment 666441

WOW Jeremy! Them are asome fine looking stones and "The Beast" is definitely one formidable Rock indeed:thumbup:

Going J-crazy down here in Devon!
proxy.php

Tosuke kamisori, Higashi frameback, Kikuboshi Feon, New Atorio

India, Dragons Tongue, Yellow Lake, Trans Ark.

The Feon needed a full bevel set.

Man that steel is hard, hard, hard.

Beautiful Razors and Stones Sir:thumbup:

Had a tug or two this morning so used that as an excuse to break out the stones and do touchup.

Otto Busch with a #600 DMT slurry then tomo slurry on the Okudo Asagi Tomae and then 25/100 on linen/leather

$IMG_4952.jpg

Testing, testing, testing! Today did some testing on some more new stones. Two nakayama marukas, a giant okudo suita and another shohonzan stamped koppa. The broken kiita maruka broke my heart :(

First up is the Shohonzan stamped koppa - very hard - very dense - very fine:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Next up is the Broken Kiita Maruka :(

proxy.php

proxy.php

Next up is a GIANT okudo suita that's 220x90x30mm

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Next up is the full size Maruka in a very nice mizu asagi - this is the creamiest razor finisher i've ever touched.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom